Reviews for Him
2nameless2write chapter 1 . 7/2
Amazing, I loved it. I just finished wathing Notting Hill and I just wanted it to continue, so I came to fanfiction for that. This was exactly what I was looking for.
I love the way you wrote this fanfic, as it made me feel as if I was right inside her mind listening to her thoughts. I also loved the content, the things you believe she was thinking, I really enjoyed reading them.

All in all, it was an incredible fanfic, and I hope I can find more like this one. Thank you so much for writing.
Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Too - damn - good! Just re-watched Notting Hill tonight and the film hit my feels spot (of course), and your fic is doing the same! It's nice how you undid Anna's 'mask', because it's only when she wakes up in the morning in Will's bed, and right at the end of the press conference, that we see the true Anna warts and all. SUPERB JOB!
Adrian Cliffhunt chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Very well written. I'm glad I found this story, as I absolutely loved the movie. Wish you luck for many more fics! :)
lilisnape chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I like it.
Mrs.Potter Chance chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Very cute... It has everything: romance, a bit of comedy, it is great! Some grammar mistakes, but apart from that, it was fantastic...