Reviews for Ying Yang Fox: The Fire Daimyo's Harbinger
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 1/31
that was good keep the chapters coming
fornarniaooh pancakes chapter 7 . 1/25
I absolutely love this story, but I'm anxiously waiting for when you're going to update. Is there a possibility of you maybe giving me a rough estimate to when the next chapter is going to come out?
lemonlover95 chapter 7 . 1/20
This was amazing
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
Why hasn't this master piece been updated along with others! I just read more!
fornarniaooh pancakes chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I absolutely love this story. It is so interesting and terrible at the same time, but you haven't updated and I can totally understand that, but I would love some more chapters of this.
bladetri chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Kurai chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
Not that I don't understand using an Uchiha to place a genjutsu on Tsunade but I am sure that Shisui was only about 4 or 5 years older than Itachi, would he have had the Mangekyo at the time of the kyubi attack much less the knowledge of his particular eyes special ability?
Furionknight chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
I look forward to more :)
halo4hire chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
awesome story! just about as great as the sesshomaru crossover one. thanks for the good read!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
why not get Karin his long lose coaund to live with him and wolk with him for some time too and when his time is up let the 2 move to his mom old cother with the 2 will becoboss in like luan and cland live in
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
like in rhw song p.p vs cp the 2 get to it each other for who is better then the other I Robert Krause willkied the 3 ass forold times too and live with it too.2 I will get the ex mob boss monly too and one go to my boss the frie lond 2 to my teme for they own ueds 3 go to my lose mony the fools took from me from when I was born .
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
if I Robert Krause was like narruto who had the monly going out I find way to get it back too and took out some mob boss monly and doing some bony hather woke to get back too .
flmarine0352 chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
I must say that I enjoy your stories I just wish you would continue some of the ones that haven't been updated for quite some time
bksniper1 chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
great story, pleeeeeeeeeease keep it going
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015