Reviews for Ying Yang Fox: The Fire Daimyo's Harbinger
ShadowImageComics chapter 7 . 5/3
I like to see another chapter to this story. The seven was a good read.
MWRANDOM chapter 7 . 4/25
Nice work.
dark lord god 88 chapter 7 . 4/22
I hope you can make a new chapter of this and some others as well
JChittester chapter 7 . 4/20
when will the next chapter be out? This is getting really good.
Zombieman55 chapter 7 . 3/18
Hey dude I gotta say love all your naruto crossovers and this story as well please update soon I'm sure I'm not the only one checking these all the time hoping for updates
reader chapter 7 . 3/16
please continue thus story
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 3/7
This is wonderful! I look forward to reading this and getting up to date !
maxblade33 chapter 7 . 2/19
I must say you have some of the most unteresting naruto stories but I hope this is one you will continue.
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 7 . 2/18
I like it, but I don't think Temari is a good fit for Naturo.
Okiro Benihime chapter 2 . 2/16
No, sorry, I got half way through and just...no. Sort your characters out mate. Best of luck with the story.
Okiro Benihime chapter 1 . 2/16
Jesus christ what's with your personal vendetta against Jiraiya, Tsunade and the Leaf? I don't think you've written a single story that paints them in a positive light. Try and change it up a little would you? You're automatically writing off some very interesting characters and it's painful to watch, you're just restricting your story with your mindless bashing, I guess I'll read the next chapter to watch Naruto's development but honestly it's getting irritating, I've tried repeatedly to read your stories but they're all overshadowed by all the bashing. It's frankly juvenile and badly thought out, what, am I supposed to feel sympathy for Naruto? It's hard to do that when you just stop caring, oh cool he got beaten repeatedly as a kid? No-one actually cared for him? Sounding like a fucking broken record by now. It's fucking boring, honestly, hell turn it around, make Naruto the asshole who deserves a beating, it might actually make me care more. Dude, you're a good writer, when your stories stop focusing on the bashing you write some really great shit, but then it all comes crashing down with mindless drivel like "HE KILLED KUSHINA AND MINATO" or "IT WAS FOR THE VILLAGE" bullshit, it's all bullshit. Fuck dude, just play a different track once in a while.

Another thing, Kurama is an asshole, just a grade A asshole at this point, it's another issue I have, your Kyuubi is all calm and informative and dare I say it nice. It's just more possible development that you're writing off completely. I'm not saying don't have him come around, but make Naruto fucking work for it once in a while.

Oh and Jiraiya honestly believes that Naruto killed his parents? Jesus christ dude, out of everybody in the elemental nations he's literally the LEAST likely to believe that, did the sealing fuck up? Is there an honest to goodness chance of the kyuubi influencing Naruto? It's like you just went "I want Jiraiya to be an asshole, so let's get rid of all of his personality besides being a pervert". It's plain bad writing, that's all it is.

Just try it once, just once. Make it a one shot even, try and write a story that doesn't shit all over half the characters, it's been done well, by authors that aren't even as good as you, so why can't you?
Reichenfaust chapter 7 . 2/14
Good chapter, and glad that Naruto has decided that Konoha will have to survive, but take a hit in the balls in the process.

Since he was trained by the Fire Monks, can he do the "Welcoming Approach:Thousand Handed Murder"?
another excellent chapter! keep up the good work. I love your story!
The Man chapter 7 . 2/9
Nice. So it seems that you are redeeming the Sannin after all.
darkness created by sorrow and pain chapter 1 . 1/30
Horrible, just completely unreadable, the characters are so out of character its insulting.