Reviews for The Cheese and the Letter
myrladlernorton chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
OMG OMG I thought that you had stopped
writing, Just awesome.
HopelessRomanticxox chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
just read this and i love it! desperately wanting to read more now :) love sherlock/irene have my own one-shot on here if you want to read? (shamless advertising i know but who cares :P)

i definitely want to read more of your stories xx
Infinite Stupidity chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
You write a fantastic Sherlock! Love it so much, I'm glad to find an author that can live up to the amazingness of the movies. Now on to the sequels!
IHeart2896 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was really humorous and touching to read! Great work!
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Hahahaha fake cheese? Omg poor Sherlock lol...'lost his way' is an understatement! I'm glad the letter reached him safely and he's aware that shes alive & safe somewhere. I CAN'T wait for them to meet again, even if it is only in fanfiction!
Sydney chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Great job! You write the characters very well. :D
Trapped-in-a-land-of-wonder chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Lol I loved this fic please please please please please please pleeeeeaase do a secquel ASAP :D
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
a very sweet story.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This is hilarious. I love the idea of 'fake cheese' and that Mary had outwitted Holmes by pretending to know exactly what it's for. And Holmes change of mood the second he found out that Adler's alive. Nice.
eternalprincez chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
:D wonderful :D
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I thought it was a fun romp. Bring Sherlock & Irene together soon though. Maybe to get rid of Moran...

MizJoely chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Everyone sounded in character and this is a promising little series you have going. Can't wait to see what happens next!
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was really good!
drpaz chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Excellent story! All the characters were spot on and I particularly liked the horse medicine. Keep up the great writing...eagerly awaiting the next installment.