Reviews for 5 Good Ideas Xander Didn't Know About, & 1 He Did
Ryane-Foxx chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
/ this has me giggling & spazzing all over myself! Your right, who doesn't wanna oogle a half dressed Xander? D: I just can't believe it stopped right when it was about to get down right nummt! :D can't wait until you finish it
SlyAddiction chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Can I just say that I scared the crap out of my roommates by screaming "YAY!" at the end of this? SO CUTE! Sexy role-playing too! Thanks for the update! :)
Jebeth chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Fun, just plain fun... I love it.
Kahuna Burger chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Ooh, hotness plus Awwww... thanks for coming back to this.
angstkitten chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
You know what's a good idea? This STORY is a gooood idea. Just reading the description of Xan refinishing the doors was... unf. Can't wait to see the rest of them!
Jebeth chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
This is fun to read.
SlyAddiction chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Goodness gracious, Buffy's brainstorms are so wonderfully PRODUCTIVE lately! Taking care of both the chores and providing entertainment... How about finding a way to get Xander into a just a pair of really low-slung jeans and sexy glasses next? Mmmm...maybe a Slayer needs an emergency proof reading of her paper at the exact moment he was changing and he was so distracted he forgot to finish changing?
Kahuna Burger chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
We're all having some cravings, Xander, but it's not that odd, and the body parts aren't random. ;-p
The Obfuscator's Canard chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Spike is demonstrating his Popsicle sucking abilities to the extreme. :)
The Obfuscator's Canard chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I can so imagine this scene and it would be absolutely amazing. There is nothing hotter than a hot muscular guy dripping wet. :) Love the perving as well :)
SlyAddiction chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Wow! This is fantastic, and they really do have good ideas! *hehe* I'm looking forward to what they think of next for our Xander!
Kahuna Burger chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Xander in Speedos... hmmm, Xander in speedos, thinking about Spike... The good ideas continue.
Kahuna Burger chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
mmmm... shirtless Xander is definitely a good idea. *grin* looking forward to more good ideas.