Reviews for Beauvillage Chronicles : Episode 1 Rumors
MWolfL chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
Good story, I like how Chichi was helping to stop the drug ring and I especially like how Beth and Tidus mellowed somewhat. Also Miles kinda reminds me of Lupin Wolf III. XD
MynameisLily chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I read it all and Ill be honest, It was so creepy! I totally started thinking that Chichi is going on drugs! lol! Great work!
me chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow! Awesome! too bad its after 3 years!
Nina Vale chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
Wow that was one cool story. :D I liked Tofus as the show and I longed for a looong time to read something about it. You added new spin to it while keeping everyone in character. Of course they had to grow up a bit but it was soo natural and I simply love Miles. He reminds me kinda of Sirius from HP. They're both kind of outcasts and common knowledge of them is that they're crooks when in truth they're good and honest people and they both have dark shade of hair.
Bj-Lydia chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
Oh man the mayor is mad, I wonder why did he do it? But loved the story! Can't wait for the next episode, this should be a real season 2 for the cartoon :)
Bj-Lydia chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Nice action chapter, Wiseman isin't very "wise", I agree with Miles.
Bj-Lydia chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
Ooh I see a car race in the next chapter. Nice action scene, just like in a movie.
Bj-Lydia chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
Okay, I guess it's time for action now :) Btw I'm starting to really like Miles *fangirl squeal*

PS: I've got an idea for your future episodes, I'll tell it to ya in a pm.
Bj-Lydia chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Now this chapter explains a lot of things. I'm glad that everything is going well now :) PS: It was a little bit hard to read the part where Chichi tells what happened in Megacity, it's a little bit too long and the lines kept "flowing together", know what I mean? (but probably that's the sites problem)
Bj-Lydia chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
Oh, you got me fooled from the begining XD So Miles and Chichi aren't involved in this drug business, but I'm also glad :) You have a pretty good imagination, you could write Agatha Christie storyes :D Also I loved the end of this chapter, cute moment.
Bj-Lydia chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Oh I suspect something too. Maybe Miles isin't behind the robbery? Oh and poor Chichi, I know this sleepy feeling so well XD Btw loved April's dream, so cute :) Can't wait to know the truth, also, I would like to see a description of Miles, he looks like a fun person.
Bj-Lydia chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Okaaay. So, first of all this episode was funny! I loved the Chichi vs Cracker scene, also when the notebook fell on Beth's face XD But also I'm curious about this Hidehole and about Chichi's project, can't wait to read more :D
Bj-Lydia chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
So things are starting to clear. I wonder what will happen next. I like this Wiseman, he's so clumsy and tipical detective from cartoons, which is funny. Btw that sociology class brings back memorys for me :) Keep up the good work!
Bj-Lydia chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Oooh, more and more interesting. Robbery? Chichi cutting his hand? Clumsy detective? Can't wait to know more :)
Bj-Lydia chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Nice chapter. Somehow calm, and shows the true frienship. I wonder where is Chichi going? Keep up the good work!