Reviews for The Storm
LadyBender chapter 17 . 6/16
I've rarely read a fic about Katniss and Peeta's recovery post MJ that i genuelly and completely liked. but this one is the exception! I love how you caracterized Peeta. Dark and with scars in his mind that will never heal, but still very much himself.
I especially liked how in the begining he could distinguish between Katniss and /her/, as the person the capitol put in his head and not the real Katniss.
also loved the parts where Katniss disapperes in the woods, i found it very in character, including her motivation of why she did it. And Gale coming back with his family to help finding her was also very realistic. I really liked it.
It was a great read! Thank you for writing!
sweetie21 chapter 18 . 3/3
don't care about the nomination
ita wonderful
its great
turntoPaige394 chapter 17 . 10/8/2017
I have never found a Hunger Games fanfic about Peeta and Katniss trying to heal and recover after everything that happened to them that I have liked. This was phenomenal. You captured both of their pain and suffering in such heart-wrenching detail but also brilliantly illustrated their road to recovery with each other. This is a masterpiece and you are an artisan.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 17 . 4/27/2016
I recall reading this story more than a year ago. The first few months I was reading fan fiction I never left comments. So due to that there are quite a few stories i have ended up reading a seond time due to the fact that i had not left a comment. It was the last chapter that I knew for sure that i had already read this story. Your epilogue is so different from most. I also recalled reading this because of the fish named fin. That was a really sweet moment.
Mirrored Fury chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
Wow
This was an amazing fanfiction. Thank you for writing it. Your writing skills are incredible and depth and character analysis is amazing. I hope to write like this someday.
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
wow-just wow
Serenity Blossom chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
The epilogue was perfect. Great read.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/11/2014