Reviews for Safe and Sound
Galvatron chapter 1 . 10/14
Please continue this!
ScarletNightFury chapter 1 . 4/28
this is adorable and i pity robin, i hate it when people pry even if they are close to me.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Oh this soooooo needs updating:). Wally probably pops in a lot too, wonder how Jinx took that meeting/story. If Paula passes, Wally would go through HELL to make sure she's safe. Especially with the whole "girlfriend-made-toddler" part. He'd probably try to adopt her himself. Robin would too. Of Jade, which again raises MASSIVE questions.

Please update this! It's awesome:)
Babrabella chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
NicoCheesediPizzaAngelo chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This is an amazing story. I am in awe and love it. I can just imagine Cyborg and Beast Boy going 'Dude! Robin comes all this way, puts in so much effort to be discreet, just to babysit?! Why?!' And stuff I really want to see their reactions. I assume that you've gone on to other stuff now but if you were ever interested in continuing this story... It would be amazing :) I really love this idea. I also want to know what Wally's reaction is. I'm guessing if Robin's kept in touch, Wally may have, suggesting he knows what's going on and... Yeah I just would really love to see where you planned on taking this :) it is an amazing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Aww! So cute!
SeeSea20 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
is adorable.
Pen Name Enter Here chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Please more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
OMG... this is just heart-wrenching. Just what I need when I'm sick! Ahaha. Thank you for writing this story :)
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I love this story! Please update soon, I want to see what happens next :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Are you going to update?
The Uncanny X-Fan chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Will you ever post anithrr chapter. This is way to amazing to go on hiatus or be discontinued... the only thing fitting for it is completetion!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
AWE! TOO CUTE! When's the next chappie? This story is just too good to end! :D.
XJackiefrostX chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Omg plz update this is too good
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Oh my god! This is adorable! You have to update with the second part! It can't be a two-shot if there's only one part!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »