Reviews for Silent Sweetheart
ladiblue03 chapter 26 . 4/14
Great story
84gemstone chapter 1 . 3/4
I really like it so far. A few mistakes got through that bugged me but so far not enough to put me off for good. I'm hoping Tanya won't show back up, I like Em being Bella's sister as I don't read that a lot.
mommymac0508 chapter 26 . 1/18
Hello I loved it sweet with southern charm perfect
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2016
That is so cool it makes me want to go there.
countrygirl101xoxo chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
I rereading this story for probably the 50th thousandth time and I just thought I'd tell you that this story is the reason why I got so into children psychology and the reason why I'm going to school for it next year
countrygirl101xoxo chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
annaharding chapter 26 . 12/29/2015
Cute story. I enjoyed reading it these past 2 vacation days. Thanx for sharing.
strangesheree chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
Tiggy318 chapter 26 . 4/13/2015
Great story! !
senior22 chapter 8 . 2/11/2015
Not really a review. But I do have two questions - On the scrambled eggs and rice do you use precooked rice? Regular uncooked rice wouldn't cook in the length of time it takes to cook the eggs. Second, not being from Louisiana, what is Tony's? I'm guessing some type of hot sauce. Enjoying the story but you caught me by surprise with Edward's lawyer being Alec. He's never been one of my favorite characters and I despise Tanya.
GingerGrey chapter 26 . 12/11/2014
Great story! I loved every minute of reading it.
Agonidzo777 chapter 26 . 8/13/2014
I enjoyed this story very much. I hope the sequel is as informative as the one.
Aleksandra24 chapter 26 . 7/13/2014
Beautiful, deep but funny and lihht in the same time. You did it very well. Reading your story was pure pleasure for me and I'm really glad that I found it. Thank you so much for really nice day spend with your characters. it was great. Keep going and write girl because you are good at this.
myhubbyissoedward chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
Loved this is a sweet heart!
JD Thorn chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
In regards to your author's note at the top of Chap 20, I just asumed that Edward called Bella "Bay" because it was him calling her "B" with a really think accent! Thanks for enlightening this Yankee!