Reviews for Gruesome Foursome
TheAnimeFreak666 chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Oh poor Undertaker! He didn't deserve that torture.
elizabethciel chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
i find this highly disgusting and feel bad for the poor girl ):
vvv chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
you do realize that the undertaker isn't much older than sebastian right?
00 wat 00 chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
That picture you painted of Will on his knees...oh dear god...*Squees*
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
How dare you hate aerith! :(
Skarlettefox chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Okay. My brain is fucking fried. But it's a good pain...*insert creepy masochistic laugh*
I love this story...specially the bit with Will XD
More people should write like this...
...gotta say this was pretty really feeling for our mortician's 'little undertaker'
Im thinking of showing this to a friend who firmly believes that gay sex is weak. Way to throw him in the deep end...
vampyaoifan123 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
im not even a guy and i can feel that shit up my vajayjay great story though
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
The first two chapters were a little too grim for my liking. I don't like Lizzy either but wasn't that a little harsh? The last chapter made me lmao XD I CANNOT picture Sebastian laughing like that! Quite the lovely story m'dear! Ehehehe ;)
carsatan chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
So hot!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Good God this is gruesome! -shivers- Poor Undertaker's "scythe"... gruesome but somehow it turns me on. xD Hahahaha I love Undertaker that much.
Gin Ichimaru Awesome chapter 3 . 6/15/2012

poor. . . poor Undertaker. . . that was very good XD good job

Gin Ichimaru
DeathCobraEater chapter 3 . 6/10/2012

So my first shout out on a story so THANK YOU FOR THAT! D I am so loving this...that is wrong of me but I DONT should have seen me when I read that it was William who was on his knees blowing the undertaker I fan-squeeling so hard it was crazy rolling around and everything.

Love it and hoping there is more

Death Cobra Eater
OedonWrithe chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
... lol what the f*ck? XD
Euphoracle chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
beyond gross.
Marsc chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
God, that was hilarious! I didn,t expect William would forsake his dignity even for that kind of information. Love the part where Undertaker was mad and whacked the trio