Reviews for EO Challenge: A Knight to Forget
soyxunxperdedor chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
'Codpiece?' 'Too small' absolutely classic line, and definitely something Dean would say, good job.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Loved this especially the last line though there is no way Dean and especially Sam would ever fit in a medieval suit of armor since people were MUCH smaller in those days and Dean despite being the "smaller" one is still very tall and buff, more than average for even modern times.
ipgirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Loved this! The dialogue in this alone was priceless! I sniggered throughout the whole thing. Go check out jagespages art on deviantart dot com. She did a pen and ink of Dean in armor. Score!
masondixon chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
"Codpiece?"

"Too small."

Of course! ALways can tell a Dizzo story by the dialogue alone!

Thank You.
Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
You had me at *squeak*! Truly funny!

Oh, and kudos for the excellent use of "curmudgeonly". :D
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
ROFL "Codpiece? Too small." Funny! And of course Dean would need to pee after 3 hours of getting him into the suit of armor. He should've been a good little boy and gone beforehand.
Lykaia chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Ummm ... suit of armour ... from the museum ...

You are aware that people back then were a little bit smaller than either of those 6ft blokes? I'd like to think that it's not just the codpiece that's a tad bit too small for poor Dean. Though ... probably the piece that he's most painfully aware of. ,
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I do want to see Dean in his armour - they could do a SPN version of A Connecticut Yankee in the Court of King Arthur - that would get a few laughs!

Excellent drabbling Diz!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Okay, I'd like to see Dean in a suit of armor, if only for the pleasure of taking it off him!

Good drabble!