Reviews for Perfect
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
That was awesome sweet tender poignant just beautiful can't wait for the sequel
torajune28 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
My face aches from smiling sooo much! This was just as perfect as Imperfect! Thank you so much for writing! *There were a lot of grammar mistakes in both but otherwise they were amazing!*
hippysheep chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
. Thank you for this amazing made me believe Hotch is a rock and roll god...Love Reid and Morgan!
nannily chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Aw God, that was cuuute. :D
smiles2go chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Great job. You have every one of them pegged perfectly into bandom. I love the detail and Spencer's emotions. The only thing i didn't like was the ending. I think it was rushed.
EpicLover chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! To think I almost missed it! I found imperfect and and decided to read this first, and I absolutly love it! Beautifully written, great plot and so sweet! You're right there isn't nearly enought band fics out there, so thank you for tributing.

I don't understand why more people haven't read/comment on this story, cuz, you know, it's brilliant. But as I wrote, I missed it, and I try to keep updated on FF so not to miss great stories like this. But anyway, so glad I found it!

Now of to read Imperfect.

(Green of envy about your Gubler-flu t-shirt. Lucky b!)
Koko77 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I think the title of your song describes this story :)..loved every bit of it..from the interactions of the band to how you characterized them..I had never read a band fic before but I loved this one..i actually think all your stories are great..keep up the great work and I hope school goes well for you and that I get to see another of your stories soon :)
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
THIS WAS AMAZING! The way you worked everyone in, the canon details and timeline...the plot and general set up...all of it...just...Perfect. ;)