Reviews for Two Queens
YaKuKu chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
It was a great feeling, reuniting myself with Katawa Shoujo. I remembered when I played the game a year ago (or was it two?), I didn't have high expectations about the game because I thought it was a small budget game(free). I thought it was a nice, fun small game to pass time with.

Oh fucking boy was I wrong in my whole life.

I certainly remembered bawling like a baby. I mean, I fucking didn't expected that! Like seriously, how can someone put so many feels into a game?! I'm the kind of person who can easily be affected to emotional things. This game slapped me with feels so hard I almost ashamed with myself(?).

I know two years have passed but I'm hoping you update this awesome fanfic. My two lovies coming together: Katawa Shoujo and Yuri. Hanako wasn't my girl but I have spot for her in my heart (all of the girls did actually) and when I got her bad ending (I didn't mean to!) I think some part of me died...

I love how you made the story a little different from the original story. I have read a lot of stories like this, they only change the main character but the story is still the same. Yours is a nice change of pace, ne?

I'm sorry to cut this review short because I have to go to school in like 30 minutes(I usually write a rant-review like 5K words but I'm not gonna bore you and again, hell(school) awaits me!).

I'll just say you're an awesome author. Your story is awesome, I don't see any mistakes and the direction you're going is good, we just hope to see it continue.

A lot of us are waiting for you, but don't rush!

Just remember, you're awesome! So stop worrying!

Have an awesome day to you!
Nightshade McArthur chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
very well written story, hope the hiatus is only temporary this story's spectacular and I eagerly await the next installment :)
Pannthour chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
I hope this Hiatus is only temporary, because I am really enjoying this.

There aren't many Yuri routes for KS, only a few oneshots, so seeing this was great. The fact that it is very well written as well is even better.

I hope you continue writing this! :)
Joonwoo chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
MOAR
drakenichols1 chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Damn. I have failed a test, gotten my foot run over by a jeep, and nearly got mugged in broad daylight. Seriously, this was the shittiest day of my life...

...until I read this fic! *Claps* Bravo! I love it!

This was extremely well-written. Very believable the way you wrote the characters here! I could almost feel myself playing the game all over again, with a few twists and turns!

Really, I like the idea of you turning Hisao to a girl haha! Hanako can be more comfortable around another girl, and what's more to fall in sweet love with her? Brilliant!

I'm not just saying! The only flaw I could think of from this fic is that the chapters are too short. But the story itself makes up for it!

Question is...are you still continuing? I certainly hope so! I just shared my friend a link of this fic and he's dying for more as much as I am!

Please, do continue this fic! Soon or later, I don't care. Just continue!

Reply for reassurance! Thanks!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
I'd love to see more of this, please keep it up!
Cyberchao X chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Did you mean "wait for you"? Or was that not a mistake... :D
Blaze117 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I am loving this, keep it up! Waiting for Act 2!
wolfanime25 chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
It's short but hey! It's a prologue right? I like how you put your own twist on things while still keeping to the story. Like it's the the story but it's not the exact plot. This is a really good story and I find myself anxiously waiting for the next chapter to come out. Keep it up!
Chewie Cookies chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Awww, Hanako's so sweet! Just for the heck of it, I'm replaying her route. I'm still loving it!

Keep up the good work!
Thyrokio chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Long chapter small chapter.

Interesting chapter happy reader.

Strange review is strange.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Nice work, your story reads well and the content is interesting. I wonder if Lily was slightly jealous of Hisako?
Dirty Black Summer chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
I like the way it's progressing differently from the VN so far.
Cyberchao X chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
I'm looking forward to seeing where Act 2 takes us.

...and maybe thinking about trying to write a Hisako version of one of the other routes. I don't think I will, though.
Cyberchao X chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Festival time! Seems to have gone by so quickly. Not usually possible to breeze through Act 1 without meeting all of the potential love interests.