Reviews for In Sickness and in Health
Nourmakky chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
I've never thought that the combo for sasuino would be this good. I would usually go for shikaino but then again, the chemistry for sasuino is great too
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Very cute story!
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was adorably funny. I have never been much a fan of the pairing, but you did well. I was smiling one big cheesy by the end of it.

Thank you.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Ha ha. Having Ino cackle at him makes me happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I LOVE IT *O*
flymetothemoon chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Not too fluffy but sweet and realistic for Sasuke and Ino :)
Anime angel chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Awwww this was so cute! I can really see them interacting this way and sasuke would defianetely act that way if he came down with a virus. Also it was funny and unbeliavably cute how sasuke buried his head under the covers because of how attracted he was to Ino. Who could blame him Ino is very pretty. Anyway this fic was never short on parts that made me chuckle, the way sasuke always is and Ino not giving an inch I think they would make the perfect couple! I would live it if you wrote more Sasuino like this. It was short with no real point but was just fun to read and enjoy!
Renaerys chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Ok I just want to say that you have an excellent grasp of Sasuke's and Ino's characters. Even in a situation that might tempt writers to make Sasuke a little OOC, you were still able to handle it gracefully and make me believe that he would actually do what he did here. I LOVED the line about Sasuke being "totally high on himself." And it's great to see him being pissed off about being sick/pissed at Ino for giving him a hard time about it, while at the same time letting her have her way a little (sleeping next to him, opening the window, whatever). If that's not Relationship Sasuke, then I don't know what is.

Ino WOULD totally tease him when she knows he's too sick to act on his desires. The way she stands up to him enough to show him that he's not Master of the Ninjaverse is totally in character and makes me smile.

The situation is so deceptively simple, and yet it really conveys so much about their relationship. That part where Sasuke gave into a more childish part of himself and complained openly about the window was perfect. It really showed how comfortable he is around Ino because he will let his confident facade waver somewhat when they are alone. He doesn't have to pretend or act tough with her all the time, which I totally love. :)

Concrit: There are a few typos/misspellings scattered throughout. A few include (in order): "Bead" should be "bed;" "irritably" should be "irritated;" "mused" should be "mussed;" "gentile" should be "gentle;" and a few others I won't waste your time by pointing out. In the story header, "summery" should be "summary."

One thing I notice people do is take the time to describe a character's facial expressions or tone of voice. This is usually something I appreciate when I see it (because sometimes the character's tone or expression is not intuitive). But there was one part in this fic where you describe Ino's expression as "scowling with irritation." The reason this bothered me a little is because a scowl is necessarily an expression of irritation (no one would scowl in happiness, or despair, or fear). So the addition of "with irritation" is superfluous.

All in all, I really enjoyed reading this ficlet! It's really fun to get a glimpse into the lives of Sasuke and Ino from someone who clearly understands their personalities and can accurately extrapolate how they would react to each other. Great job! :)
god save mcqueen chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
LOL! There were a few mistakes here and there but overall very cute!
Langioletto chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Awww... Grumpy Sasuke was so adorable!

I'm glad you're back with new Sasuke x Ino stories :D