Reviews for Healing Wounds
Clay19 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
okay
madcloisfan chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
Loved it

When will the epilogue b posted?
highlander348 chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
Do you think you could show Lois aging slower then a human thanks to Jor-El's treatment of her as the years go by? Is that possible? That way they will have more time to spend together since Clark is practically ageless. Please consider it! :)
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
Wow. Great chapter, Loulou. Lois' conversation with the Kents was long overdue and emotional at times, but they got through it. And then there's Clark...FINALLY telling each other they never stopped loving each other was so sweet. Definitely looking forward to their wedding and honeymoon.

Update soon! :D
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 22 . 6/30/2014
Loulou, you're back! *gives a big bear hug* Thank you for seeing this story through despite experiencing some writer's block. Really? I hadn't noticed. ;) What I DID notice was your long absence.

Hopefully with the end nearing, your muse has been re-inspired by Clois' love story and has kicked into full-throttle to give them the happy ending they deserve - and we've all been (im)patiently waiting for.

Now Jonathan visiting Lois to make things right is a start in the right direction. I certainly hope she gives Clark another chance 'cause a reconcilation is looooong overdue!

Update soon plz. I'm anxious to see how this story ends! :D
alexindigo chapter 22 . 6/29/2014
Welcome back! So glad Lois is okay thought once again I'm annoyed that the Kents do whatever they want without thinking of the consequences to her. Why can't they even let her recuperate in peace? What is the necessity to apologise/explain to her so they can feel better mind you, while she's in there recovering from having almost died and heartbroken thinking that her marriage is finally over?

Hope she gets away and finds some peace because I really think it's Clark's turn to grovel here. She deserves better.

Thanks so much for sharing Lou! :) Can't wait for the next update.
imhooked chapter 22 . 6/29/2014
This story is so good! I can't wait for the rest.
highlander348 chapter 22 . 6/29/2014
How is Jonathon still alive? Didn't he die in the 5th season? Lois is ok now but she will still die of old age one day while Clark will live on ageless like another reader pointed out. That sucks! :(
amegli chapter 21 . 5/27/2014
I hope that you are able to post the next chapter soon. I greatly enjoy this story and am excited to see what will happen next for Clark and Lois. Please update soon!
gathers-no-moss chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
just wanted to drop a note to say how much i've enjoyed reading this fic. in fact, it may be my favorite one of yours i've read so far, because i find myself reading my favorite parts over and over. i hope you'll be able to update soon, because i would love to see how this is going to end.
asaMade chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
can't wait for the next chapter!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
TWO updates in one week. THANK YOU muse - woot, woot! While I LOVE that you're on a roll, leaving us hanging and wondering if Jor-El will be able to save Lois is pure agony! Poor Clark is beside himself and so am I waiting impatiently for the mother of all reunions. I know you so it's going to be GOOOOD! Lol.

As for Chad's interrogation, it's nice to see the tides turning in favor of the good guys. I hope Chad's confession crucifies Morgan and Bruno for what they did to Lois and Detective Hess. Having Perry watching was icing on the cake and now it's time for the "fun" to begin. Can't wait to see the looks on Morgan and Bruno's faces when they get their a**** hauled to jail. *chuckles*

Until next time, PLEASE update soon! :D

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
WinterRain36 chapter 21 . 3/15/2014
Jor-El can change Lois's body chemistry if he wanted to. He once gave her super powers on the show. Regardless if she remains human then one day she will die of old age and Clark will be completely alone again. Don't forget he will continue to live on and never get old really. This was experienced in a vision by a meteor freak who could see when people were about to die. When he touched Clark it was like a endless sea of stars going forever. I hope you explore this more in detail.
Seraphim25 chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Wow what a great chapter! I am hooked on this story. Please update ery soon!