Reviews for We Are the Emergency
Zak Saturday chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
"Batman is going to kill me."

Robin, scrub that. First he's going to TORTURE you, then kill you SLOWLY.

PLEASE PROCEED ASAP!
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Nice! Can't wait for a new chapter!
A Reader chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is awesome! Please write more soon!
Beatrice Cecily chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
more?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awesome! I love it so far and can't wait for more!

Now, super-excited-fan mode activate!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE *deep breath* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE *deep breath* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...

-five hours later-
*gigantic breath then sigh*
...please?
stormygirl335 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
i would love to know what happens next. not manny people write about srmthfg! and i friggin loved the show, its cool if you donnt write anything elsr though, if no one is reading it i kinda get it :)
Very engaged reader chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
FINISH THE STORY! I think this is going to be great!
Claude chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Am a writer, just not signed it. Please continue. I remember SRMTHFG and I loved it when it was on. Only the network messed with it and it never showed at the same time twice and then they cancelled it. So yeah. You've got a great style of writing that's a pleasur to read. So please continue.m
Karyn Phantom chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
plz update soon
Zak Saturday chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is quite the extraordinary plotline already. I can see so many possible futures. Right now, let me just say that I hope Bane and "Electro- what's-his-name?" are stopped. Let me just ask one thing: you got the whole Titan idea from "Batman Arkham Asylum" didn't oyu *makes a grin like the one on Chechire's mask*? Please reply ASAP
knAngel18 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
When I saw this story I was literally like 'omg YES!' I love it already and its only the first chapter. I can't wait to read more so I hope you decide to continue on with this one :3
Viet Devil chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
i HATE it when there is no next button i want to press so badly! D:

update soon! haha haven't seen SRMTHFG in AGES! and that makes me sound old xD
lala chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
awesome
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I'm not at all ashamed to say that Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! (despite the monkey-involved name and being a mix of atro-boy and star wars) was a favorite.

And GOD help superboy!
Redemerald6 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Excellent story. Please update soon.