Reviews for Great American CoverUps
Alkeni chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Toaneo07 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
mmmmm yeh
iwantyourovaries chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I like the meaningful conversations, as well as Carolina's kind of win-or-die mentality. Loved the line about the difference in smiles between Wash and York :)
Martienne chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I didn't get the sense at all that you don't like Carolina as I read this - in fact I'd planned to say that you have a handle on the newly-introduced Freelancers so much better than I do. Carolina really is work driven and a rule follower in season nine - I think it was perhaps overly emphasized to make her turn at the end of ththe season have more impact. I do like the idea of this as a series. I really like your CT stuff.
SapphireAeronaut chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Words cannot describe how happy I would be to see a series of CT having meaningful conversations. Especially with Wyoming or Maine or someone she doesn't usually interact with. Especially if the one with Wyoming began centered on tea. :33 Anywho,

I loved this story! Seeing a Carolina who was cool and confident, while being slightly neurotic but all in all very stoic was something I liked, especially in comparison to CT's snappish-ness and anger. And I don't think I will ever get enough of motherly!Carolina - serious, it'll never get old. :33

Yet another lovely story, Chrissie, I applaud it~! _

Omega the Omniscient chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I can see CT being a conspiracy nut. She's definitely paranoid enough. But just because she's paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get her!

It's definitely interesting to see something from Carolina's perspective, and the first person was well done. You wrote what seems like a reasonable thought process for her.

Great stuff! 8)