Reviews for I Believe in Sherlock Holmes
Catherine Pugh chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Well done! You should post more...this is a great little glimpse.
Anini mouse chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
I loved them all!
Bet chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I enjoyed this story! John and Mycroft are perfect and your take on Molly is very interesting, I liked that a lot.
patemalah21 chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
You apologize too much. Your take on the Molly/Sherlock relationship to each other is well thought out and as acceptable or more so than some of the current ideas floating about. I think you nailed it very well. Personally I feel some have pushed the dysfunctional Sherlock button way too far. Yes he manipulative cold-hearted git, but let's be honest there are lots of men out there just as bad. and as you say they just hide it better. Molly has her quirks too. With all the references to her poor luck in boyfriend choices one begins to suspect she rather enjoys the bad boys.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I loved this story. It really shows what the people Sherlock left behind would have been going through after the fall. I believe in Sherlock Holmes.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Please add another chapter.
SylverSpyder chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I'm so happy with the new chapter.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
You better fucking believe Lestrade! If it weren't for Sherlock saving your ass every other day you would be issuing tickets for traffic violations!
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Okay, this is actually my second review... but some of the comments on this story make it sound like you started the tags.
Journey Hates chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Please pleasepleasepleasePLEASE update!
beanrox chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Oh, Mycroft's would be big, and subtle, and done with so little to-do you have to double-take.

Keep on!
cogbec chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I giggled at Mycroft. These two chapters are really well-written, and I can't wait to read more :D
Dizzybunny chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I want a badge that says "I believe in Sherlock". Lovely idea, Let's see the rest!
kiwismakemehappy chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
This is so great! I don't think I've read a fic yet where Mycroft didn't know about Sherlock being alive, but I really appreciate the fact that while Mycroft is outwardly unflappable, he's secretly still clinging to his brother. Daw. Nice job.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Damn. I didn't know how much I needed that until I read this.

Moriaty breaks my heart. But then, so does John.