Reviews for Exposure
Freethinker037 chapter 1 . 2/11
I'm a HARDCORE Shenko AND Shepley fan. But this piece was sooooo powerful that now I'm officially a SHALI fan...or SHORAH? I have no Idea. But safe to say SHEPxTALI! Nice work Z.B., you did good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
OMG this story was amazing
Lazurman chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Talimancer for life. You have made my day. Thank you. :')

(That's a tear.)
Matt chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
You sir, have successfully provided the mental imagery to go with my Talimancing Shepard. Now, if the interwebz could patiently await my return, I have some...urgent business to take care of...if you know what I mean.
Succoria chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Aww! That was so sweet! Another fanfiction to print out and throw in my fanfiction binder! 3 I love how you wrote it, the way they were truly in love with each other.
Thaeonblade chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Nicely done, I liked your interpretation of Tali's form and Shepard trying to be as delicate as possible while in the act.

Here's a question that I've always had about this pair...is it possible for a human and quarian to have kids? Or healthy?
REVOLUTION 25 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Perfect :)

Write more about them.
the dude abides chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
you have taught me how to love
MunchkinRangler chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Holy shit loved this story sooo much.I can't put into words how good a job you did writing this. I mean wow!
Crystal Oblivion Phantasy chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I just wanted to say that I've only recently gotten into this fandom because my boyfriend plays the games. Out of the ten or so fics I've come across tonight, yours was the best. I appreciate how well-written it is, which is something you don't find much in fanfiction anymore (especially in one-shots). You didn't dive right into the "action," and you didn't have it last two paragraphs either. Thank you for writing such a good story, :)
UrsaNocturnis chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This is fantastic. Very much the scene that has always played out in my mind when romancing the lady quarian. I love how you've managed to capture the essence of their relationship, and describe the emotional mindset behind her mask.

I should note one or two minor points. Firstly you seem to suffer from the same malady that I do: overuse of commas.

This is particularly noticeable in the passage

"Her eyes flared in a moment of loss when he pulled away, but upon seeing the slight upturn to his lips, her gaze lit again, and he felt himself being pushed back onto the bed."

Also, the wording here is rather awkward

"She had wanted nothing to do with Cerberus, and she and him had disagreed on a solution to the geth war but… "

Neither of these issues made the story unreadable or difficult to enjoy; They're simply things to consider in the future.

I gladly rate this story a 4/5, and would recommend it to friends.

Keep up the excellent work.
Warpwind chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
nice story.
Karen chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
That was sooo sweet and cute I loved it! The way it ended was uber sweet too! Do you plan to write more?
The Eezoman chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I think I've fallen in love, and it's not even Valentine's Day. This was simply awesome, and I am so glad you wrote it. You really captured the spirit of what the appeal of Tali is, and how it's not necessarily the character herself that people like, but the personality. Great job.
Der Adler des Mondes chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
My favorite mass effect writer is not dead :D (I discovered you wrote kronots too ! solidified your position)

I loved this story, you drew me in despite me normally hating this pair. I am usually a fem shep person or if i even go for male shep it's Ashley .

Anyhow, since I have an account over at fictionpress it really is no problem to hop over and read free work by a great writer and throw cookie reviews too!