Reviews for More Letters Between Rangers
Psycho Tangerine chapter 138 . 9/2/2013
Again a great series of letters. I love how you can get different combinations to email each other and still stick with your themes. Someone needs to give Cruger a kick in the behind. My favorite parts were the yellow guys and noom twins back on the pranking road; Lothor getting drunk off ginger ale; and the villains' pizza parlor on the moon. I finally got what tgwtg meant. I also figured out the minor characters in this. This will also go into my c2.
kpopandmangalover24 chapter 60 . 4/3/2013
how about ronny and summer or ronny and lily
Mellie E chapter 138 . 10/21/2012
Hey.

Oooh, a costume party for Halloween. That's just great. Ooh, the possibilities. I can just imagine some of the costumes. D

And, hey, Clarisse just showed up! Blowing things up, of course.

Mellie E chapter 137 . 10/21/2012
Hey.

Hah, like the universe isn't big enough already. )

Miss DJ Classy B chapter 138 . 10/21/2012
Hehe! Awesome chapters! :D
billyandkimfan1994 chapter 137 . 10/21/2012
Wonder where Boom's Kat could of go to?
billyandkimfan1994 chapter 138 . 10/21/2012
It's sad that these letters are done now. But I am happy that the new letters will start on Halloween. The Halloween party that Ziggy is planning will be a great party to go to. It would definitely be fun to see Tommy as Frankstein's monster again!
HowlingDomain chapter 138 . 10/21/2012
This is awesome, thanks for posting the letters.
Michelle the Editor chapter 138 . 10/21/2012
It's the end? Okay, cool, that was a lot of fun!

I hadn't thought about it before, but Halloween as K's favorite holiday makes perfect sense. Tommy makes a good Frankenstein's Monster.
Michelle the Editor chapter 137 . 10/21/2012
Yeah, would Ethan think of the Lord of the Rings universe as "far"? Poor Boom, and everyone else in SPD right now.
red neo ranger chapter 136 . 10/19/2012
loved it keep it up cant wait to read more
Mellie E chapter 136 . 10/19/2012

Ginger ale? Really? Lol.

Gotta teach Lothor some funny songs.

Mellie E chapter 135 . 10/19/2012
Hey.

Yes, I was wondering just who the heck was Nancy.

Hey, can we have a letter with Eric's neighbor? I think her name was Alice. Or did we have one already?

Michelle the Editor chapter 136 . 10/19/2012
...
I'm running out of words for all the silly awesome. Wish I was seeing something this funny for realsies, I guess. Lothor having a good singing voice weirdly doesn't surprise me; I'd imagine a pretty clear tenor or so.

*Hic* BEEE PREEPAAAARED!
billyandkimfan1994 chapter 136 . 10/19/2012
How the heck did Lothor get drunk off of ginger ale?