Reviews for More Letters Between Rangers
sulfur angel chapter 57 . 5/22
Ooh.
In the words of Claudia Donovan, "Sounds dirty when you say it like that."
Which I suspect was the whole point.
sulfur angel chapter 50 . 5/22
OH! Burn by Alpha 6!
sulfur angel chapter 45 . 5/22
Whoa. I did not see that coming. I was figuring along the lines of "someone got someone else pregnant".
This is worse.
Oh, gosh. I wonder what happens next?
Ghostwriter chapter 138 . 7/14/2015
Awesome work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 138 . 9/2/2013
Again a great series of letters. I love how you can get different combinations to email each other and still stick with your themes. Someone needs to give Cruger a kick in the behind. My favorite parts were the yellow guys and noom twins back on the pranking road; Lothor getting drunk off ginger ale; and the villains' pizza parlor on the moon. I finally got what tgwtg meant. I also figured out the minor characters in this. This will also go into my c2.
kpopandmangalover24 chapter 60 . 4/3/2013
how about ronny and summer or ronny and lily
Mellie E chapter 138 . 10/21/2012
Hey.

Oooh, a costume party for Halloween. That's just great. Ooh, the possibilities. I can just imagine some of the costumes. D

And, hey, Clarisse just showed up! Blowing things up, of course.

Cheers,

Mellie
Mellie E chapter 137 . 10/21/2012
Hey.

Hah, like the universe isn't big enough already. )

Cheers,

Mellie
Miss DJ Classy B chapter 138 . 10/21/2012
Hehe! Awesome chapters! :D
billyandkimfan1994 chapter 137 . 10/21/2012
Wonder where Boom's Kat could of go to?
billyandkimfan1994 chapter 138 . 10/21/2012
It's sad that these letters are done now. But I am happy that the new letters will start on Halloween. The Halloween party that Ziggy is planning will be a great party to go to. It would definitely be fun to see Tommy as Frankstein's monster again!
HowlingDomain chapter 138 . 10/21/2012
This is awesome, thanks for posting the letters.
Michelle the Editor chapter 138 . 10/21/2012
It's the end? Okay, cool, that was a lot of fun!

I hadn't thought about it before, but Halloween as K's favorite holiday makes perfect sense. Tommy makes a good Frankenstein's Monster.
Michelle the Editor chapter 137 . 10/21/2012
Yeah, would Ethan think of the Lord of the Rings universe as "far"? Poor Boom, and everyone else in SPD right now.
red neo ranger chapter 136 . 10/19/2012
loved it keep it up cant wait to read more