Reviews for The Return of Trixie's Hardest Mystery
trixie8821 chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
amazing! I luv this story but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse update Thx :)
Love and Hope chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
Love it. Please write more.
Queen Sea chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
Wow, great update when u can
AMK8 chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
Glad to see an update on this story! Honey's language is a bit shocking, but I guess her state of mind explains it. Nice song.
Queen Sea chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
wow! pls update again soon! I love this!
anon chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
I'm sorry, but a "turn people evil machine"‽ Seriously‽‽‽ I understand artistic license, but for a story already struggling with realism, that just lost me...
Teddy100 chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
not logged in
I love the chappie.
Queen Sea chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
no! you have to be kidding me!
AMK8 chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
Well, this is a surprise. But I'm sure Trixie is just pretending to turn evil to somehow help Jim. Maybe the next chapter can be from Jim's point of view. Post soon!
kat chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
i like the chapter but you need to think of some more ideas so i can read the next one.

good luck
kat chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
you are a great writer
help 12 chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
i love what you have written
Queen Sea chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
have the next chapie be where Jim finds out Trixie has turned! his reaction!(and he doesn't like the other girl any more!)
Daughterof8 chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
Nice to see an update from you! I liked this chapter, and I hope you get over your writer's block soon!
Queen Sea chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
oh! poor Trixie! Poor Jim! Write! NOW! I must know what is happening to Trixie during the 'ball'
-Queen Sea
ps not logged in, but it is me