Reviews for HELLP
StubbornPansy chapter 9 . 6/4
Fantastic story full of real emotions and how they clung to each other and made life better and stronger.

Good job!
StubbornPansy chapter 8 . 6/4
I like the bonding that Ranger and Stephanie had. If they can handle this then nothing can tear them apart.

Excellent writing!
StubbornPansy chapter 7 . 6/4
Something like this makes life make more sense!

Losing Stephanie would have crushed Ranger's heart but it also proved he was human even after the life he has led.

There is hope for him yet.
StubbornPansy chapter 6 . 6/4
Don't mind cliff hangers but not life and death hangers!

Excellent writing just hurry up with the next chapter.
StubbornPansy chapter 5 . 6/4
I know first hand when I thought things were going wrong it often got dangerous in a hurry.

Excellent writing.
StubbornPansy chapter 4 . 6/4
I know it is a personal joke but who did Stephanie think was going to shoot him in the hospital?

But it is cute.
StubbornPansy chapter 3 . 6/4
Great writing. It helps a layman understand it.

Good job!
StubbornPansy chapter 2 . 6/4
This has to be scarier than being in a 3rd world country. Throwing up blood would scare most "normal" men but probably about gave Ranger heart failure.
StubbornPansy chapter 1 . 6/4
Bed rest is never fun but someone like Stephanie it is almost like a prison sentence.

I like to see the tough as nails, Ranger, showing he is capable of softer treatments and how far Stephanie has brought him.
jwarden chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Oh wow, just found this story and it's wonderful! Please continue writing you are great!
carrotmusic chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
One heck of a story. Glad that you both had happy endings. Thanks for sharing.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY. I HAVE READ IT SEVERAL TIMES AND ENJOYED IT LIKE IT WAS THE VERY FIRST TIME I READ IT. KEEP WRITING.
mssmith chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Oh lord, what a story! I know that this was Your story and may God bless you and your family, but woman, you most definitely have a way with the written word! Thank you for sharing, it was a very poignant story.
Penny Maywood chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
This was such an amazing piece of writing. It really does seem cathartic. You did a great job of capturing the essence of the emotions from both mom and dad. Thank you for sharing.