Reviews for HELLP
jwarden chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Oh wow, just found this story and it's wonderful! Please continue writing you are great!
carrotmusic chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
One heck of a story. Glad that you both had happy endings. Thanks for sharing.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY. I HAVE READ IT SEVERAL TIMES AND ENJOYED IT LIKE IT WAS THE VERY FIRST TIME I READ IT. KEEP WRITING.
mssmith chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Oh lord, what a story! I know that this was Your story and may God bless you and your family, but woman, you most definitely have a way with the written word! Thank you for sharing, it was a very poignant story.
Penny Maywood chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
This was such an amazing piece of writing. It really does seem cathartic. You did a great job of capturing the essence of the emotions from both mom and dad. Thank you for sharing.
Angela3511 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Oh wow, what an emotional story! So sorry that you had to go through this personally, but thank you for sharing it. I can't imagine what it was like for you or your family, but I'm glad that (presumably, since you wrote this!) you're okay!

I'm glad that Steph had her friends and her family to rally around her when she needed help. The earlier chapters where they were waiting to find out what was wrong struck a chord with me. I had some health problems of my own last year, and frankly, the waiting nearly made me insane! I wrote some highly angsty stuff that I might be brave enough to post someday. So waiting to see what's going on with your health and your pregnancy must be doubly nerve wracking. Yikes.

But while I do like the occasional angst, I do love a good HEA, so I'm glad this story (and hopefully real life) ended happily.

Thanks for sharing this great story!
rangerbabe.1 chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Sad and beautiful story. Glad they All came out ok. I'd never heard of this before.
mssmith chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
What an incredibly beautiful and so very moving story. What you and yours went through, I can only imagine. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Chandar chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This was my second read for this story and it's still a tear jerker. I'd never heard of this condition before and can't believe how terrifying it must be for both parents. I'm glad you shared it with us. thank you
babe4ever52 chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
Incredible story! I just had the chance to read it and couldn't put it down until I was done. You did an awesome job of capturing the feelings of a loved one during a time of family crisis.
sam's-lurker-droid chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
Perfect ending to a wonderfully written story! I can't thank you enough for sharing your personal story with us. Or thank you enough for taking the time to revisit the emotions and write them for us!
rainsong54 chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
I enjoyed this story from start to finish.

You hate Evanovich?
Must Write Tart chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
Cristi,

What an amazing story you had to tell. I can't even begin to imagine what you and the family went through. I'd never heard of HELLP before, so thank you for educating me on something.

Thank you for sharing your story with us through Steph and Ranger... I can't imagine how hard that must have been to write.

Lil
fairytaleprincess03 chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
Okay, I'm bad and missed reviewing the last chapter, so I'll do a 2-in-1 for ya!

Both of these chapters were terrific. I really like the way you handled Steph waking up and healing and her spending time with Luca in the nursery.

I had to admit I was wondering if they would have more kids, but I love Lula's advice to Steph. I think it's wonderful advice that seemed to open her eyes more than her talk with Ranger. I'm glad they're having such a great life together. Now out of curiosity, what do you have planned next?