Reviews for HELLP
Sassysaint chapter 9 . 5/31
Loved it! Beautiful story and very well written
Bookworm102916 chapter 9 . 4/13
I loved this. It's very well done and captures the fear a new parent feels perfectly. A lot of folks don't write about the trauma that can occur during pregnancy. I had severe pre-eclampsia at the end of mine with my twins and for awhile they were unsure if I'd had a stroke because of how dazed the mag made me and my BP was so high. It was in like 207/112. I'm not sure about five years ago, but now the nicu no longer cares about weight to discharge. My twins left at 3 lbs 12 oz and 4 lbs 14 oz. Now they only evaluate factors like breathing, blood sugar, ability to regulate temp, and if they're gaining weight and eating. It took us 4 days longer to leave than it was going to originally because my older twin kept leaving like 5ml in his bottle.
Anyways. Thank you for such a great story!
melyons chapter 9 . 1/27/2016
Bravo Lula. Great story. I love learning and it was very interesting to read about HELLP. Thanks for sharing.
aruvqan chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
But everybody needs to have embarrassing childhood pictures ... think of it as a rite of passage, your new significant other *has* to see baby butt pictures )
StubbornPansy chapter 9 . 6/4/2015
Fantastic story full of real emotions and how they clung to each other and made life better and stronger.

Good job!
StubbornPansy chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
I like the bonding that Ranger and Stephanie had. If they can handle this then nothing can tear them apart.

Excellent writing!
StubbornPansy chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
Something like this makes life make more sense!

Losing Stephanie would have crushed Ranger's heart but it also proved he was human even after the life he has led.

There is hope for him yet.
StubbornPansy chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
Don't mind cliff hangers but not life and death hangers!

Excellent writing just hurry up with the next chapter.
StubbornPansy chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
I know first hand when I thought things were going wrong it often got dangerous in a hurry.

Excellent writing.
StubbornPansy chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
I know it is a personal joke but who did Stephanie think was going to shoot him in the hospital?

But it is cute.
StubbornPansy chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Great writing. It helps a layman understand it.

Good job!
StubbornPansy chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
This has to be scarier than being in a 3rd world country. Throwing up blood would scare most "normal" men but probably about gave Ranger heart failure.
StubbornPansy chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Bed rest is never fun but someone like Stephanie it is almost like a prison sentence.

I like to see the tough as nails, Ranger, showing he is capable of softer treatments and how far Stephanie has brought him.
jwarden chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Oh wow, just found this story and it's wonderful! Please continue writing you are great!
carrotmusic chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
One heck of a story. Glad that you both had happy endings. Thanks for sharing.