Reviews for In the Name of Dark Justice
TheGhostOfYaoi chapter 1 . 3/31
I was EATING but great story
TheGhostOfYaoi chapter 1 . 3/31
Dun Dun Dun BATMAN
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I actually liked the fight scene it since I've seen Rankyaku used in the One Piece Anime it was easy to imagine the carnage it had caused though in regards to the spear you could have just had Naruto take one or two that would have freaked them out.
BlackDragon Uchiha chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
This story is pretty cool. Plz update soon
roboguy45 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
always have like the Rokushiki skills.
Arai kaji chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Kindly Continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
supert history
Izanagi God chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
are you going to update this story
SEEKER452 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
thanks was cool hope you update soon only read one story like this were naurto had two bloodlines and feared he be hated more for them so ran way
Dregus chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
thank you, and i agree with you view with people who update based on how many reviews they get. i dont see why that should matter
The Man chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Interesting. I want to see where this goes.
BattleCharger chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Man! I love the idea of this story but I can't stand the thought of Zabuza with Mei... I just can't/won't accept it... Sorry man, I like it of Naruto doesn't have a harem, no one wil be paired with any of the other girls other than he canon..

Again, sorry... Love the idea, can't stand the pairing... And FYI, polygamy IS practiced in this world and can happen... I mean you could add a bit of drama and romance within the harem... Especially humor... So yeah, just a suggestion and I mean no offense to your way of writing and story...

Good luck with other chapters bro!
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Nice I like this chapter I cant wait for the next one update soon
ddcj1990 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Sweet good first chapter
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one, so I wish u the best of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories, until next time, JA NE!