Reviews for Stirrings: A Collection of GuyMarian Shorts
Guy Marian chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
ok, i really love this scene! Marian feel something for Guy and this is magnificent for me :D
i imagine at the end she not fall in love with Guy.. but i hope in future ahah. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
complete bullshit... blind worshipment of Guy
janet1982 chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Interesting,please update)
Lonespark chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
I love this. I want her to choose the both/and option sometimes. And damn, fun/hot to read.
queen supernatural chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
You are amazing! ! I cant with all the feels I have! Not just for this chapter but all these drabbles!
Dennib68 chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
omg, that was the most delicious chapter! Thanks for the Guy/Marian stories, they should have been together-there was so much more chemistry between them! I just wish Marian would treat Guy with respect and stop lying to him, she could do so much more with Guy by playing to his caring, loving side.
Audrey C chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
I think this is my favorite chapter. I enjoyed it very much!
TheeWantonTrollop chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Beautiful. It's refreshing to see some M/G fafics. Very well done to you. Well written as always. Thanks again :)
SimplySinful21 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Awesome! I always wanted these two to be together! especially doin M-rated stuff! I wonder if you could do a scene with Mariane marrying Guy and having his child and then Robin comes to see her after being away for like months or something? that would be awesome!
HankLover chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Sigh. I LOVED the Guy and Marian pairing. I have spent many an hour scouring YouTube for fan videos of Guy/Marian. I was quite upset to learn of her death, by his hand, no less! Guy is my favorite type of "hero". A bit dangerous, with a dark and tortured soul.
Confused Faerie chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
I love all these short stories, but this one was the best. I've always loved the idea of that episode ending in marriage and a steamy bedroom scene.

Another idea I love is if the Sheriff had come back just a little bit later in "Walkabout" and Marian had given Guy's last wish of being married to her. That would be an awesome story I think. *wink wink* lol.
YepItsMe chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Oh Marian! So typical of her. I feel bad for him. His mind knows that she only married him to keep herself out of trouble but it's easy for his heart to mistake her passion for love.

I did catch that bit about him never turning his sword on her. Very clever.

More soon please! I'm greedy as the sheriff.
Obsessed362 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
You certainly made the most of that plot bunny! Very nice.
Leya chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Fantastic! That's so... Marian. Of course she would marry Guy just to use her newfound power over him to continue her work for Robin. And Guy, as always, is still blind to her real intentions. You've characterized them both perfectly. Can't wait to see what you will come up with next.
Leya chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
I love to see that Marian finally decided to be honest to herself. It's a beautiful picture you created with describing this little family. Thank you