Reviews for Regrets after it's too late
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
How sad. Well done, yet sad.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Ranma is dead. Sometimes I think the only way out of the mess that Takahashi put him in is death. His or lots of other peoples death. The twist at the end was good. But I'm not fond of fics that have Ranma die unless he is reborn somehow. Still it is a decent oneshot short.
Frogger chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I like this. At first you think that Ranma is mourning Akane, but he's actually a ghost mourning himself.

There is something I'm curious about though. Not necessarily in this story, but as a ghost in general. Would Ranma be male, female, or still able to change between the two?
Neohowler chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Giving you props. Not many authors can do a oneshot this short and get away with it. This is a very nice indeed. The twist totally caught me off guard too.
kinaimixmail.com chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Cool. You are a very good writer
opal eyes chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
whoa. that is so eerily sad and emotional. it sent shivers up my spine.
Sasayaku chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Oooh, very good. Short yet pretty powerful.
Wyrm chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Interesting. Took me a while to figure out that Ranma is a ghost haunting the dojo; I kept on thinking that you meant "if Happosai's last bomb killed me, instead of Akane", until the story clicked.
songinthesilence chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Well, you certainly succeeded! I've never seen this style before but I love it! If you don't plan on writing more for this one, I hope you write more stories soon!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Sorry, last line blows the entire impact of the story.
Roja-Cyd chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
How sad! Though it seems slightly mean of him to wish that.