Reviews for I Should Tell You
Rose-Bloodwater13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I nearly cried. Well written.
koali29 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I will say this is beautiful and sad and I love Kocoum fics. Pocahontas came out when I was 6 years old and the creators made Kocoum dislikeable, quiet, and too serious, a stark contrast to the pleasant, congenial John Smith.

Now I feel incredible sadness for him. Most likely he was a good man who deeply cared about Pocahontas, but she could not return his feelings, nor was the audience given enough insight to his character.
Jyoti chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wonderful job!
civilwarrose chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Beautiful. As much as I love Pochahontas/John Smith, I wish Kocoum hadn't died and had found someone to love too. Very sad.
HC247 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was gold!

You know I love RENT and Pocahontas and I love how you incorporated the idea of the song into Kokoum's story.

So original and wonderfully brilliant as always! :)
babyb26 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow, my two favorite fandoms, Rent and Pocahontas. Wonderful, inventive, and brilliant work as always. It was great to hear from Kokum for a change in such a wonderful heartbreaking way. Brava my friend.
ladyofwonder chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This fanfiction was really well done.

Great job :)

It was really well written and a great idea :)

Can't wait for more :)
Rhaella Valysar chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Amazing job!

I really liked the way you managed to lead the reader through Koccum's death.

It broke my heart that he thought that it was Pocahontas holding his hand as he confessed what he felt for her :'(

Still a marvelous one-shot!

I agree with you, Koccum's character must have been more explored in the movie. Even when he is completely serious, he barely speaks at all! Not to mention he only had little scenes :/ But I guess that's why they call them 'supporting characters', which I am completely against since sometimes they are the ones who hold the interesting stories ;)

Though, I still believe John Smith deserved Pocahontas more than Koccum did. He spent time with her, and he actually smiled at her XD

Can't wait for the next chapter of 'Pathways To Peace', Keep up the good work! :D