Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 2 (New Version)
Cztelnik chapter 21 . 10/19
Curious where this is going. This Harry won't be sacrificing himself for other wizards.
Dracenxamethyst chapter 21 . 10/1
Awesome story. Keep writing always.
Dracenxamethyst chapter 9 . 10/1
Oh I wsh you wrote how the taunted the stupid weasel.. Would have loved to see that.
Inara chapter 12 . 9/24
Good God, this author's work is amazing. I had some sort of respect for Percy Weasley in the books, I always thought he belonged in Slytherin. Draco, as usual is brilliant and a delight. Granger's okay, for well... Granger. Better than most Grangers in fanfiction, though. Most fanfic authors just worship her.
ooohhhhhh, that seems quite a wonderful idea.
skiving, not skivving.
i wonder what percy's family will think? well, the ones not at school. i think those ones have made their opinion quite clear.
i wonder what arthur and molly are going to think about percy being reloc8ed to slytherin. also: it's impedimenta, not impedimentia. only one i, at the beginning. vaporizing a snake causes ethical issues, especially as it listened to commands. and finally: what.
'someone killed misusus norris'. you are the failure. it is you. at spelling. but spelling errors are like bee stings. also: parvati is admittedly right. with minor things, it's okay to draw a few points from a communal house well. but with huge things like this? it's better to just punish one student, with expulsion or detention, and maybe take a few points. but punishing everyone in her own house for something stupid seems so implausible. oh w8. that's what happened in the first book with the dragon-smuggling oper8ion.
o) ( my gog! w) (APPENED?
you realize during the sorting it's "[surname], [first name]!" not "[first name] [surname]!". that was not hard to miss or forget.
search your feelings. you know it must be true- hey. that reminds me a that one thing. oh yeah! that's roughly what darth vader said in empire strikes back. i hope. did i get that right? my memory sucks.
Cliffhanger! I love this series
ssj3gohan007 chapter 21 . 10/8/2015
Great job! Awesome sequel! I really enjoyed it! I am very impressed with it and all the amazing changes that made it very interesting to read. :)
tanilc chapter 21 . 8/4/2015
Great story. I can't wait to see what happens in the next one