Reviews for They Shook Hands : PostCanon Revision : Year Two
tanilc chapter 21 . 8/4
Great story. I can't wait to see what happens in the next one
booklover19a chapter 21 . 8/3
what a cliffhanger, and another great story! now I'm off to part 3!
nikkiRiddle chapter 19 . 7/9
A Bloody Brilliant chapter!
nikkiRiddle chapter 7 . 7/8
The song's great! More fitting for the modern era!
nightheartbattles chapter 7 . 7/5
I've just read the first book of yours (which I loved) and I've just started reading this one. I've got to say, yours is the best fan-written Sorting Hat song I've read. Often I find they don't rhyme or don't make sense, but yours is brilliant, so well done! I can't wait to read the rest of your series!
Saint Snape chapter 21 . 5/12
Another great story. The loss of Hermione doesn't seem like it will impact this story. Never cared for her anyway and I think you had her written so well. She was so annoying to me. I wonder how Percy and Ginny being affiliated with Slytherin will work out in the end. I love Harry gets along with Severus too. He seems like a great head of house in your version. I really want Harry to go postal on the Dursleys. :)
Ruairi J.L chapter 8 . 3/2
Okay, no, THIS will be my last review until Y6. I just have to say something.

*Y5 SPOILERS*

Seeing Laine as such a shy young girl is heart-wrenching, considering what happens in Y5. It's made me realise that I care far more about your characters than I ever did about those in Rowling's novels. Maybe it's cold to admit, but the only death that slightly affected me there was Sirius's and even that wasn't too bad because it was so obvious he was going to die. This is on a whole other (better) level.
Ruairi J.L chapter 4 . 3/2
I'd forgotten just how great a character Rita is in this story; it's great that you've managed to spin her into such an interesting and helpful person. I honestly like this story more and more each time I read it and I thank you greatly for taking the time to write it. I'm planning a longer review for once I've read the preview to Year Six again, so I'll leave this here. Looking forward to steamrolling the rest of the series this week!
5 Coloured Walker chapter 21 . 2/24
Another good story, it really could use some breaks or lines to indicate scene changes though, it's particularly bad in this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Haha just realized that you made a year 2. Don't look at that last review on #1. O.o
Red chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Hermione? Dead? This is a very, very dark turn...
rlchala chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
I really enjoyed reading this. I feel like when I was discovering Harry potter for the first time more than a decade ago.
The interactions between your characters, the way you retell jkr story making the perfect amount of changes kept me glued to this fic.
That being said, there were a lot of plot holes. You didn't elaborate on dobby, and the reasoning behind Lucius actions, among other things.
Hopefully, year 3 gives us answers.
nice chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
nice
ironhair chapter 21 . 4/28/2014
nice twist in the end!
Don't quite understand why they kept him though...
ironhair chapter 1 . 4/27/2014