Reviews for Bait & Switch
KRAlover chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
I have to say... That was just brilliant!
I love oz and specially chris kellers character... To be honest one of the reasons I watched the show was Chris meloni... I think the character analysis was great!
I still don't understand why I fell sick empathy towards him... Oh and do u know if there are other stories like this out there?
Have a great day!
Gina
Kam18 chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
I know that this story was dark, but I loved it. I haven't seen Oz, so I don't know Keller's real personality of if he was OOC or anything, but I loved him. His interactions with Reid were amazing. You're very talented. :)

I'm a little disappointed by the ending, but I fully understand why it ended that way. I just think that it would have been cool if Reid had showed up last minute to the electrocution and right before Chris died, he had seen Reid smiling at him. But that's just my imagination running wild. :)

Anyway, I absolutely loved this story, and I look forward to seeing if you have written anything else.

Kristen
wetfish chapter 12 . 5/12/2012
Wow soo amazing, really intense and bittersweet.
DarknessIsTheUniverse chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
Oh last chapter already :(

I think you wrapped this up very well. Thanks for including Morgan, too!

Im glad we didnt have to see Keller die but that it was already over. Reids reaction and how he goes on was really most important anyway. So yeah, sad story in a way but still very good. Great idea for a crossover. Too bad Chris is dead otheriwse you could have done a sequel.

Thank you for writing this!
antigone21 chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
I really overall enjoyed this story. It was very suspenseful and demonstrated that Reid could have some empathy for a serial killer. However,I did not like the last couple of prargraphs. Reid was raped, none of what happened was consentual and I think his passivity during it-as you voiced his thoughts through it-was because it was either that-or be killed. As i read it Chris would have strangled him had he not allowed the allowing it was about survival not consent. He repeatedly asked Chris to stop-that is rape and it can't be denied. Maybe Reid was in denial that the whole thing ever happened or blamed himself but I didn't like his response to the question and Morgan of all people could understand being forced to participate in something unwanted. I would like to see a sequal that would allow him to come to terms with what happened and to objectivly see and analyse what was done to him. Chris did this purposefully to get what HE wanted-an earlier execution and used and abused reid to accomplish that ending. Othewise-well done!
Whiteiris chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
Such a great story, I wish there was more coming though, how reid deals w/it & hotch & more morgan trying to help him. I will miss it
capricusp chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
Wow. That was an amazing story- but you can't leave it there! How is Reid going to recover and cope? Please write more.
Nic.Lan chapter 12 . 2/16/2012
My heart goes out to Reid and strangely enough, Christopher. I don't think Reid necessarily held romantic affections for Christopher and neither did Chris towards Reid, but I believe try were incredibly fond of ever other in a stockholm and elecktra syndrome kind of way.

Though that doesn't stop me from living both this pairing and your fantastic story.

Keep up the beautiful work!
CMSP chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
This chapter... It was long than others so thank you. The part when reid was at hotel was good, i like how he return to keller, it was good idea. and when he was with keller...

I knew something will be happen but this was beyond what i thought. First of all, you write well the part reid shocked and couldn't say anything. he wanted to belive that keller wouldn't do something like that to him? he wanted to belive that keller can be good? he can stop him, like he stopped Owen? I don't belive he wanted to be with keller. so i think he didn't tried to stop him and searched help because he thought he can reach keller. So, i like that idea but i think this would hurt reid so much... And keller, i thought he cared about reid. so why he was so mean? i mean we saw his dreams but this... i thought he'd stop... and he was like an unsub, plus all things he said about hotch..after that part, again he seems to care about reid. But after everything, i don't see that reid would say something like that. i mean maybe when he get back to hotel, and after then maybe he could think like that but i can't see that he would want to be with keller just after what he did to himself. i d didn't like that hotch... i don't think hotch and reid would be ok after this. he send him even he knows something disturbed reid. and now...
manwathiel elensar chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
Eek, the moment we've all been waiting for! Stupid Reid getting himself into that situation. I can't help but want to give him a little slap for his stupidity! Did he seriously expect any other outcome? I can't work out whether this was what he was secretly hoping for (I personally hope not, that doesn't sound like Reid) or whether he was just so desperate to save somebody that he completely misjudged the whole situation. I do find it quite hard to believe that he would actually want to be there for Chris though after that. Reid might be a softie, but he also has such a hard side to him too. I don't know whether he would be able to overlook that. However, if he loves Keller... Oh I don't know! He really should just go home. Thinking he can rescue someone like Keller, silly boy.

Anyway, not so much a review... more a summary of my frustrated thoughts! You have to get the next chapter up, pronto! I have to know what happens! Can't wait for Hotch to find out what happened either, stupid Hotch too. They are all just incredibly stupid. Ha! I'm making no sense, that's how much your story has got to me!

So yes, fantastic as always. Can't believe it only has 29 reviews still. Deserves a hell of a lot more. Sorry for this senseless rant. Eagerly awaiting the next installment! :D
Sky chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh darn, forgot to login for my review :-( oh well, now you got two. Great story, cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
Well considering how worried you were about this Id say you did really well :) poor Reid of course but i liked how you managed to lighten it all a bit throughout. Keller was right after all it could have been much worse. The ending made me sort of sad bc i know whats coming and because despite the violence you could tell it was sort of a tender moment. Well looks like Hotch is gonna get to read his report after all, Reid will hardly be able to hide this considering how the chapter ended. Do you think you could squeeze Morgans reaction in there too somehow? Thanks for writing this! It was an excellent story throughout.
Joyce Smith chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
Oh my Lord! What a good story. I adore both of the guys. Only one glaring error and I come out of my fantasy world of your writing when I read 'green' eyes. Spencer's eyes are brown! Hazel Brown.
antigone21 chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
OMG-didn't see that coming. All I can say is wow!
DarknessIsTheUniverse chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
I think this was a very good insight into both mens minds. The way you write makes the characters seem very three dimensional, if that makes sense? Nice change to see they bonded a little here. Im so glad though that youre not stopping it here! I dont know why Reid would need to come back but I cant wait to find out :-) till Monday then?