Reviews for Before the Music Dies: A New Tune
Jumps chapter 56 . 10/25/2015
Wow. You saved and you killed. OHOHOH
Amata le Fay chapter 56 . 10/21/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can't believe it. ANT is over. District Fourteen is winning, unless Aidan is planning a long game. Ikkrik and Belle and lots of other tributes are alive. Fourteen has nuclear weapons, or claims it does. So much political machinations. Dear Panem.

Thank you for acknowledging me, and thank you for this story. I cannot wait for the next installment.

Amata le Fay chapter 55 . 10/20/2015
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

AAAAAAAAH

The short sections were really effective this chapter. Built up so much suspense. I'm glad Belle and Ikkrik joined up with the anti-Games counter-resistance, though I have a sinking feeling that that cause is doomed...

Please survive, guys, Please, please, please.

Jumps chapter 51 . 10/19/2015
Go Belle (sorry, but I had to!)
Jumps chapter 50 . 10/18/2015
Tablets are very scary!
Amata le Fay chapter 54 . 10/18/2015
Oh, Lord, oh, Lord. Not more deaths. I thought the deaths would be over. Gah. Poor Misty and Glisten/Rissa. Poor everyone.

Eagerly awaiting the next,
~Amata

(BTW Litiea's name is pronounced Lih-TEE-uh HELL-ee-on.)
Amata le Fay chapter 53 . 10/18/2015
AAAAAAAAH !

Did they get out? Did my sad District Nine lovers get out? What the hell happens now? AAAAAAAARGH !

The suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts.

Amata le Fay chapter 50 . 10/4/2015
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Troy's death was pure nightmare fuel. I'm sort of glad that the Career ambush went so well for Fall and Ryan-with that scythe, now the playing ground is more level, so to speak-but GAH. THE ATTACK. THE DEATH. THE FACT THAT THERE WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY BE MORE.

AND YOU SPLIT UP MY SAD BADASS DISTRICT NINE LOVERS. I would yell at you but it's exactly what the story needs and I feel like each of them is strong enough alone to survive until they can find each other again. And then at least one of them has to die... *cries*

Unless District Fourteen pulls off an arena-break-in.

Please, District Fourteen. Please.

Awesome chapter. Awaiting the next!
jumps chapter 49 . 9/29/2015
I would have given her the knife, too.
Amata le Fay chapter 46 . 3/19/2015
Kizzy's DEAD?

...

...

...oh my Panem. Oh my PANEM.

The suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts.

To the next chapter!
Amata
Amata le Fay chapter 45 . 2/5/2015
So many exciting elements in the past few chapters... Though my mind is mainly focusing on Ikky's kill. I thought Andy was going to be a contender for the finals, so his death was a complete surprise. What really struck me, though, was Ikky's reflection afterwards. She's killed before, which set it apart from the usual "I just killed someone" panic, and that made it all the more poignant.

Moving onto this chapter... Ice palace. I couldn't stop thinking of Queen Elsa. I'm sorry. Regarding all things Frozen, I should really let it go.

I'm sorry.

The wolf's disintegration surprised me. Was it a hologram or some other technology? Seems so sinister... As if the Gamemakers are setting up a twist to kill this alliance and they just walked right into their trap. Damn.

Oh, also, the D14 tributes' plan. That is an awesome plan. And could mean both parts of my darling Henrikky/Ikkrik could live! By some miracle...

Great chapter, Hannah. Can't wait for the next!
Amata le Fay chapter 38 . 4/26/2014
*FINALLY getting around to review* *cough*

Zattiana. Dear Panem... I didn't realize how much I cared about her until she was gone and HENRIK HELD HER HEART IN HIS HAND OH GOD I'M SURPRISED I HAVEN'T HAD NIGHTMARES ABOUT THIS. SO MUCH BLOOD. OH GOD.

Quinn. I can't say I'm surprised at this one-I mean, it's horrible she died, but I didn't picture her getting very far even if she made it through the bloodbath. Though I feel like some secrets seem to be dying with her... I'm curious to know how the heck she had the list of Fourteen traitors in her necklace. Will we ever know?

Oh, I had no idea Evangeline had it in her to kill for revenge, though I should have guessed with the knives and all that. Jullius's death HAS caused nightmares, and that's all I'm gonna say about that. *shudders*

Felina. This one was surprising. I guess it was one of those strong-tributes-die-early things, though I was expecting her sheer refusal to die to carry her out of the bloodbath. ("Just. Wouldn't, Die." Huh. Reminds me of somebody in the last Games...)

Airah and Tam. WHAT WAS THE SECRET? ARE WE EVER GONNA KNOW? *cough* Oh, yes, horrible, horrible deaths, Especially for Tam, who was such a kind person. But SECRETS. ("Great. I'm turning into a psychopath. Well, that's what you get."

Kenton. Again, horrible death, but somehow I'm numb about him. He never seemed all that strong to me, though I feel terrible for Keith. Dammit, Capitol. Why do you do things like this?!

Gunner. GUNNER. OH GOD. I officially hate the Careers here a lot more than in the last Games. The taunting. THE TAUNTING. AAAAAAH. WHYYYYY?!

Arena features were pretty epic. Actually, I think this arena design rivals the Quarter Quell's clock concept. Rings of Fire that melt people, salt snow (I was expecting the sand to be salt in the desert, not the mountains), mines set off, bears and dingoes appearing out of the ground and wind tunnels and no place to relieve oneself (yeah, I read ahead)... horrible. I would say these are some sick Gamemakers, but reading Evanescent and its FEELS... I don't know. I really don't know.

Awaiting the next,
Amata
Jumps chapter 39 . 3/20/2014
The careers are more aggressive than I expected. Love the different parts of the arena. The mutts and other stuff are so creative!
Jumps chapter 38 . 3/16/2014
No wonder you don't sleep... reading it at bedtime was a bad idea!
Amata le Fay chapter 37 . 3/3/2014
Oh, God. OH, GOD.

I've been sitting here day after day, with every new chapter, too tired or maybe just too pained to review. But GOD. THE GAMES ARE STARTING. THE GAMES ARE STARTING. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

There are so many things in this chapter that I love. Unforunately Fanfiction won't let me click in and highlight stuff so I can't comment on individual phrases, argh. There were so many beautiful poetic phrases, the "(I dreamed.)" and "(I screamed.)" and Bryce's words to Henrik, and DEAR PANEM THE GAMEMAKERS' SECTION SO HORRIFYING and those last couple of lines...

I'm both excited and absolutely terrified for the next.