Reviews for Not Ready
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was honestly beautiful, my heart literally broke for the doctor it must pain him so much to know when river will die. brilliant piece of work, love it please do more like it :)
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
great intro to the Library fiasco
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That. was. incredible. And the screwdriver! Excuse me while I pick up the shattered pieces of my heart off the floor.

Amazing job!
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awesome story. You did River well considering you said you hate her. Thanks for that.
Starry-EyedandStormy chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
...I don't see how you could hate River and write this, but okay then. This is probably one of the best "running out of time" Doctor/River fics I've read, so I must congratulate you on that. Very well done.
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Awwwww! This was so sad! I literally went 'ohhhh' right before the break. I always wondered how it could be the Doctor's screwdriver, but then I was like 'oh duh it's an updated model'

You have succeeded in making me cry, my friend.
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh the ending just made me literally gasp!
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I think my heart just exploded. Sort of. I don't know, I'm tired. Nothing makes sense XP
Theresalynnee chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Ohhhh so lovely!
hipkarma chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wonderful stuff! Really well done and for someone who doesn't like River, you do a great job of seeing them.

Thanks for sharing with those that do love her!

Windy Silvermist chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Okay this story is amazingly touching. That freakin screwdriver...I swear that that scene was the sweetest most depressing thing on doctor who. This was very well done though admittedly I was a bit slow on the uptake

Bravo.

-Windy
madis hartte chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Well, I DO ship River and the Doctor, and you made me want to cry. This is very well done, especially since, you know, you hate River. _
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
You did a great job, it's lovely and mysterious :)
grumpyjenn chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Geez, for someone who hates River, you sure nailed their relationship! Kudos
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I usually can't stomach River/Doctor either (everything by madis hartte is an exception), but this was good. Props to you for writing it convincingly. My favorite lines were:

"Too much for one heart and human lungs?"

It wasn't quite a taunt, but she accepted the challenge and kissed him back.

"Mm," he said, when they were finished, "Not quite as good as mine." And he almost smiled.