Reviews for Blaze's Beauty
Will chapter 1 . 5/11
*puts on team Sonaze shirt* "Yeaaaahhh!"
Torntornado chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Well one, too bad, Sonamy is real; cannon and realistic. and atleast we have momments and facts to back THAT up, unlike Sonaze. Completely fanbased, no support, and sonic never shown that he liked blaze... Only thing you point to is Sonic rush; which isn't showing that he loves her; just supports her in a FRIENDLY WAY.

You didn't match Sonic's personality; you MADE HIM SOUND LIKE A DAMN ROMEO. This is a faker's thoughts and more like SILVERS.
sonamy boom chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Just to let u know your story is in the sonamy section.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
GO TEAM SONAZE!
Team sonamy SUCKS!
jazzy9476 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Wow really cool story!
sonamy lover 414 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
this fucked up story omg like why put blaze with sonic its sonamy and silaze
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
AND WHO THE HELL PUTS (not amy not knuckles not tails) WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK HES NOT GAY
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
BOOO SONAZE WHAT EVER THE FUCK IT IT SUCKS DICK I LOVE SONAMY BLAZE BELONGS WITH SILVER WHI I LIKE TO! SO SUCK IT UP BICH THATS WHY SEGA PUT BLAZE WITH SILVER DERRRR SONIC LIKES AMY WAAAAY MORE
Fullmetal-Vampire chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This makes me happy.
WHAT chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
SONIC AND BLAZE!make no sense at ALL silver and blaze NOT sonic and blaze !
SonAmy Fan chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Ok I respect sonally but where did you get sonaze? She barley talks to him and you have no REAL evidence that this could be true. And if you happen to find the door to Narnia , and you happened to stumble across the Sega makers and they TELL YOU IN THE FACE THAT SONIC AND BLAZE WERE MEANT TO BE AND YOU FIND ME SOMETHING THAT SHOWS SONIC LOVES HER I'll become an sonaze fan but until you can fly SONAMY IS BETTER THAN SONAZE ( that doesn't even exist ) sorry people that hate for saying this but you need to hear the facts because SonAmy is more likely to happen, but in your case Sonally has more proof than you!
ArwenEvenstar12 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Team Sonaze Forever!
Silvaze fans can call it quits.
Sonamy is stupid out of it's wits. (I hope that makes sense...)
Are you serious about the t-shirt? Awesome!
Cute story by the way 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
You know,I am a sonamy girl and still,the paragraph actually was kinda good...
BlazeStarkRogers chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aww, thats so sweet
NovaScienceNever chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hey, this poem is pretty cheesy. You seem pretty talented, but no offense, get creative. Don’t let me down, K?

Your virtual pal,