Reviews for Embracing Fate
julieide chapter 1 . 4/3
I love ir so much!
I need more of this, please.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Such a sweet story! You should continue it in a new story! :)
Hopesparkles chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Wish I had read this when it was entered ... I would definitely have voted for it! I adore the Outlander series and this is a fantastic merging of those books with these beloved characters. Thank you for sharing it!
Annalamode chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Love your story. Bet you are looking forward to Outlander movie version as I am
A
Madmum chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I loved your Scottish Highland Edward and I would happily read more of his adventures with Bella as they settle into highland life together.
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I loved this story! Thank you for sharing it!
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
wish there was more. love it
sheilagilger chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I really loved this story. Thank you for sharing your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Great story, thanks xx
jenmerc chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This needs to be a full length fic! It's wonderful!
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I enjoyed this. Would've loved more!
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Great story!
hippie starr chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I hope you add another chapter or two to this one. I would love to see a future glimpse of them.

I was so sure that Bella speaking Gaelic would be revealed after they made it back home. There could have been a lot of drama there. However with Edwards reaction thinking it reflected shame on him I suppose it was better that it came out earlier.

Loved Edwards teasing that led Bella to the loch. I could so easily picture that.

I love historical highland romance novels (Hannah Howell is awesome!) so putting Edward in a kilt was perfect.
Sapho99 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Is there any chance you will continue this story? I loved it!

Damn there is so much so many way to go with this... I hope at sometime you expand this into a full feature.

sapho99
girassol31 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This story is simply amazing, so well written, full of love, passion, once I started reading I just couldn't stop.

Please tell me you'll do at least one more chapter for this story, I would love to read a bit more about this sweet couple, maybe a peek into their future.