Reviews for Satisfaction
Phaerre chapter 1 . 5/28
Wow. Intense I liked both this and Restraint. I really don't remember this being addressed on Firefly so I appreciate your angle on it.
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Ugh! You're killing me with these beautiful moments between Mal and Inara! So sweet, and so painful to see them pine for each other, yet remain alone, each thinking themselves not worthy. This brought tears to my eyes. I loved it.
Dina C chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Beautiful exploration of what is at the core of their relationship. So nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
Twisha chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awww...that really is all that Mal needs. I love how you get in their heads and explore their miscommunications that are, from his and her perspective, correct. I like it.
GuppyintheOcean chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
So complex, so beautiful.
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Sweet! Excellent story, well crafted!
MagicGirl41 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh my gods, you write like Jane Austin. I am in love.
Twyger chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Nice chapter. These two are in character also - nicely done. Love how the language has changed from the Castle stories. Thank you!
TVjas chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was great. I wish you would continue to write about them. This was just one of the storylines I wanted to see more of. If you are tempted to write more, Morena said in an interview that Inara had a secret and that was that she was dying. That puts an interesting twist on things.
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This story left me with so many gorram feelings it's ridiculous :)
Patient131071 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Great piece of prose, here, and you captured the nature of their relationship extremely well.
La Bitca chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This and the sort-of-prequel were very enjoyable to read. It's weird to think of hardass Mal as this bumbling, nervous guy, but it makes sense when Inara's involved, and you really pulled it off. Makes me want to re-watch Firefly!
Ty chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love your diction, I hope you continue this series.
SerenityHope chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
LOVE THIS!
Bytemite chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I think it got a little vague at the end, but you have some good lines here. I hope to see more writing from you.