Reviews for Skin Deep
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I absolutely loved that episode and Sam's pov here is so lovely. Great job :D
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love that episode!

And this was excellent...
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
JOhn really was heartless and stupid when he ditched Dean. Things would have gone ever so much better if he had practiced full disclosure with the boys rather than his marine-trained "need to know only" style.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Good luck with that Sam, getting your brother to open up :(

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during that chat!

Nicely done hunny x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Isn't it strange how that episode is burning in our mind even now, after such a long time? For me, the shapeshifters belong to the most fascinating "baddies" we've seen on the show... because there's so much more than black and white with them.

Like I just wrote to small1171: the fact that the shifter had taken the emotions too... that was the creepiest moment for me :-)

Great drabble, Viv. Love how you wove that special line in it!

xx Kate
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I thought about doing a shapeshifter drabble for this one, glad I didn't now and yours and Smalld1171 have come up with such lovely and different tags to Skin!

Loved to see a Sam POV.
Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Yeah, I bet Sam did try to talk about that conversation. I also get Dean blew him off... "man, it was a monster. you can't believe anything it said..."

Oh, Dean, you're way more transparent than you think. *hugs him*

Good drabble!
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I think this WoW musta brought a lot of us back to that one... I miss the early seasons with brotherly love and things were so much... less... complicated!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/29/2012