Reviews for Mirror
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I always wondered what Dean was thinking in the aftermath of that episode.

You did it terrific justice here.

Lovely drabble :D
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
oh that episode was creepy on so many many levels. but i'd probably do what dean did here if i ever saw my dead clone. nicely done. :)
Sharlot chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I'm late to the party this week! Very telling drabble! Not only is it chillingly foreboding, but it also every so slightly hints at Dean's own self-loathing. Very nice!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Really creepy - love it

And that last line is just perfect!
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Hey d! Mirror is wicked! Would totally freak me to look into "my own" dead eyes. Dean is freaked! Hugs! Mel
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Poor Dean, his life really started to disintergrate when that shape-shifter nearly killed Sam and got Dean wanted for murder.
teriaankhonse chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Ugh, so great.

Like always.

Nothing new.

Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh yes, even though you knew it was a fugly, seeing yourself lying Dead in front of you riddled with bullets would blow your mind - just a little bit.

I love the eyes - simmering with evil. DEFINITELY not our Dean :)

Great stuff x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
What a special moment to choose - that episode was freeking awesome, and that moment gave me the chills. I can totally understand that morbid fascination ... though the worst for me was that the shifter had not only taken their appearance but although the knowledge of their emotions.

Perfect drabble, Dorothy - l loved it!

xx Kate

PS: Hope you left the "knocked down by a van" feeling behind you ... perhaps for a "guess a lion kissed me" sensation :-)
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
very, very good, hun - LOVE this

Viv

x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Mmm very nice foreshadowing. I love that shot where Dean crouches next to the shapeshifter, and this could easily fit with the expression on his face.
Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Excellent look at this scene. Bloody. Yeah. Great job!
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh my Cas! That is definitely creepy.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oooh jeez! SO haunting... I LOVE it! :D

GREAT job! I just saw one oops...I think you meant 1x06 instead of 2 LOL :P

Anywho, love the insight to Dean and what was surely going on in his head in 'Skin'

Well done my friend.
soyxunxperdedor chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I've always wondered what Dean was thinking in that moment, and this is pretty much how I imagined it. Great fic.