Reviews for Progression Towards Heaven
picabone99 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
charming follow up. very cute and fluffy.
Mukuro234 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Great fic
kitsune-rogue chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
please continue with this! I loved a slice of heaven and was ecstatic when I found you had continued. I love NaruGaa they're so cute together! yay Gaa-sama!
criesofthefallen chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
I've greatly enjoyed the series. "A Slice of Heaven" was very sweet and enjoyable but this darker theme leaves the opportunity for a very interesting story. Hope to read more from you. Great job!
stubs1101 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
you have now been added to fav author too
Safiiri chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Heh, totally surprised me with the 2nd chapter there :) I really love Slice & this story. Gaara is my 100% fave shinobi, and the Naruto pairing for him just makes sense to me. Seriously, who the hell else would understand either of them? :)

Can't wait for more :)
TheMadKatter13 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
First chapter was another adorable one but chapter two was sad. Well done though, and I look forward to reading more of this AU-verse! .
G-dot chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
ajdldkfushwk!

I can feel his solemnity mixed with longing! SO MUCH LONGING!
Saskia17 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I can't help but think that such a vague contract is worse for the villagers than for Naruto ... after all, the village won't need him anymore if there isn't any village left. Loved the original but ooking forward to the less fluffy AU too. Thanks!
TigrezzTail chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
NO, no angst! I liked the happy ending, it didn't upset my sleep!
Bluefhwtuedbdhfhj chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
i just read the sequal to this and this one and i just about died from adorableness! I love your chibi Gaara!
Battenburg507 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
awww :) just as sweet as the first! Keep it up! x
Toshiro with love chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Well, I can't wait to read the next part...

I like it this part is so sweet so I wonder how part 2 wil look when all diferent.

read ya soon
VampireDoll666 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Welcome back, yeah! *grins*
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Beautifully done. You've obviously put alot of thought into just how much & in which ways the boys would have changed. I can't wait for the next part!