Reviews for A Simple Present
mandy153 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
good story you could almost see Gibbs in a tv episode doing that
katesari chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Good one! Enjoyed reading this! Bye
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Words cannot describe the beauty of the cuteness of this. I love,love,love,LOVE it.
angelscatie chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I liked this story alot. I would love to see what Tony's response was to Gibbs wearing the watch and what the rest of the team thought.
starryjules chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Mawwww...this gave me the warm and fuzzies! LOVE your explanation for that orange watch! :)
kenzmom chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
loved the story..very heart warming!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Aww! That was lovely. :)
pearl64ful chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Lovely story...this one is going to favourites.
ladykale1985 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
so cute...
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Aw:) I don't want to say it was "cute" but... It really was:) it was also completely in character! Great story:) thanks for sharing!
Natalie chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I loved it. Tony really does think of Gibbs as a father figure. One that listens to him and cares about him.
All Hail Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Awww that is sooo cute! And I am now going to pretend that this is actually what happened lol
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Nice and touching story...good explanation for the orange watch :)
FrostyFingers chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I've always wondered about this watch, so thanks for the inside and a story to explain Gibbs wearing it :) I like how you see things, I'll go with it, Gibbs got it as a father's day present :) Wonder if Mark Harmon bought it himself or if Michael actually was the one giving it to him. Thinking of the color I'd prolly go with yes, it was Michael! Good stuff! :)
HannaHazzard chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Nice! a really sweet story, i love it :)