Reviews for Sarah Versus the Grocery Store
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Nice story...
esardi chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
That was short and sweet and completely wonderful. How, long do you think something like that would take to shoot?

It could have easily been added to the end of their beach talk. That scene would have been maybe a minute long? It would have provided the closure we all needed to let us know they would be all right.

Now Fedak's new thing is to tell us is up to us to imagine their ending. That guy is worthless. I and many of us do not want to imagine anything; we want to see it for ourselves. That is why if you had a clue Fedak you would understand that a "love letter to the fans" means a happily ever after ending! You failed to deliver again, unfortunately; I am not surprised.
silversorbet chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
It really nice. A little short for me but I honestly prefer the lengthy ones. Normally I wouldn't click stories like this but I decided to make an exception. Good thing I did huh?
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Awwwww adorable! I wish they had used that picture Chucl drew as a way to try and get her memories back. The ending was bittersweet. I liked it, but I didn't. I was, however, a blubbering mess.

At least Chuck will live on in fanfiction and box set rewatches.

:) Sam
AgentInWaiting chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Love everything you write and this is no exception.
xphiled chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That put a huge smile on my face. Thank you for writing it.
MrPebbles chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
i just watched the finale and was devastated, this fan fic has just lifted my spirits 10 fold. thank you
WeAreAllStoriesInTheEnd chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Saw this on Tumblr. :) The length *is* perfect. Lovely little drabble.
AJchuckfan chapter 1 . 1/29/2012