Reviews for Fine
Leah Kenyal chapter 1 . 2/22
I am just like that,!
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I've been there. Forgetting (or not forgetting ) to eat. Good use of imagery to get him to eat. Brain too important P
Zeddy8 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Hard? Not at all! This is a wonderful little one shot!
Av chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I really liked this! You write so well, and I could totally see Sherlock and John acting like this. Please continue, you have an awesome story here!
Truly Sherlockian chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I thought that was cute, in a Johnlock friendship sort of way. And I thought you got the characters very well. Well done!
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Dude this story was great. Don't be so hard on yourself :) Loved it, even though it was short
TheMajesticLoki chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
i liked this. wish it was longer.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh my gosh. This was absolutely fantastic. Sherlock would be the one to skip meals until he finally passed out, and Watson would be fretting like a mother hen. And Sherlock would sass back.

Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Haha! No it was pretty good actually. You had perfectly encaptured their characters in just a one-shot. Good job !
Lil' Ari chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Baby, this was delightful. Seriously. Characterization was spot on, and Sherlock was just so...well, Sherlock. Loved the last line!

Keep it up, babe!
Starlight05 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
What do you mean, this isn't quality? You write brilliant hurt/comfort!
shadowfireflame chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
What are you talking about, this was awesome! You have Sherlock's narration voice down perfectly. I especially like this line:

-Sherlock looks at him, disturbed. "Okay, okay, fine, I'll eat." Good god.-

It's that annoyed "Good god" at the end that's fantastic. :)

Great job!
Nat chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
haha. I liked this story! :)
Thomson chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Very cute!
Maddi Paige chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
You were brilliant at keeping Sherlock in character!