Reviews for Second To None
Annie-chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This story is amazing. I am in awe of your talent. I wish I could write as well as you.

I had an almost visceral reaction to the emotions in this fic. Starscream's hopeless recounting of his past with Megatron was heartbreaking. For bottomless love to so quickly change into bottomless hate would break anyone, especially one literally and figuratively torn open and exposed as Starscream was in this. The description of the rape and forced spark merge was especially cringe-worthy. I can only imagine the sheer betrayed horror Screamer felt that day. He literally gave everything to his master, and was treated like less than dirt. :'(

I love, love, love this story. Thank you for such an incredible contribution to the TF fandom. Hugs!

Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
That was deep
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This is really good to read while listening to the song Irrelevant by Lauren Aquilina
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Hella sad. Hella sad.
x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I actually felt a little bit bad for Starscream, which is a pretty impossible thing to do! Wonderful writing, as usual Eisee :)
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Poor Starscream, all he wanted his leaders love and only got use because he wouldn't let go of the past.
Brokencydeven chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Damn Screamer is crazy! All of that is true, l am a MegxOp fan MegxSS isnt really a top fav. But this is a nice story!

9aza chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I don't even know what to say about this. I loved and was entranced by every word Starscream spoke. There is just so much bitterness and anger within him and you captured his mentality perfectly (I seriously envy you for that). Thank you so much for sharing this one shot.
murr-murr-miay chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
That was so very-very hot! GREAT! While I have pity for Starscream - this was just so interesting!
This was beautiful to imagine a ruthless Megatron to moan Orion's name so lovely and gentle. He is so powerfull and severe with anyone but Orion...And this "as Megatron frags him to the wall" made me cry with happines!
You opened sufferings and tragedy of Starsceam's life very well - this was kind of angst, but I love it very much!

And I love Megatron/Optimus pairing very much - so I was enjoy to read this story so much - thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh god, the angst in this! I adore it! This is different from the backstory I've created to be my canon for Starscream, but wow, I'm tempted to steal it. Starscream is so damaged and twisted, and he had to have gone through hell to become the creature we see on Earth, and you did an amazing job of making me believe every little bit.

Thank you for this wonderful little gem of a fic! Definitely bookmarking this one for many re-reads.
StarFormerAdira chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wow, I love this! I think all the angst and the past and the way Starscream pours out his spark to Ratchet is wonderful. I searched ages for this, you know. I knew I wouldn't give up! D'you think you'd consider a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Primus, I want a continuation of this story. SO. MUCH. EMOTION. *clutching hands*
buttercake chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was an incredible read. I loved the emotion your writing had. It made me really feel sorry for Starscream, he seemed so bitter and hurt. But when he suggested that maybe Orion could be "heavy with sparklings"... Ouch. Even I winced.

God, I really love your writing. And you manage to break my heart in a way or another every time I read something from you.

Really incredible work. I hope to see more from you soon.
Grey Wings Bathed in Blood chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow...Another Game Of Thrones fan!:DDDD

This wasa very well writtenand detailed piece.I always believed Starscream to be more than just some treacherous incompetent. In fact he was dangerous and cunning-though his arrogance is oft his downfall.

As for Cersei, I did pity her then, as much as I hate her. She was a young girl once, full of hopes and dreams...then learnt she had to kill the girl in her to survive-and to conquer.

Interesting viewpoints...though I'm sure Orion had his reasons for leaving...
Kiki chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow who knew but i loved how you captured the mood and emotions of the characters it really sucked me in :)