Reviews for Evil Had A Daughter & Her Name Is Revenge
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Autobot00001 chapter 17 . 7/8
Have you ever thought of making Derek and Odette have a baby?
Megan Lyle chapter 17 . 7/6
This is a terrific chapter! You should update it more often.
I love this so far! :D
Anonymous chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
Ahhh! Cliffy! Update soon!
theroseknight chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
please update! You left off on such a cliff hanger and i am desperate for more!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
Now why don't they make THIS a movie, seeing that it's so good (shout out to the author) and that they're making all these other CGI sequels. If any of these film makers came to their senses about this, I suggest they also do hand-drawn animation, because the CGI really doesn't suit the Swan Princess characters and besides that the CGI storylines are poorly developed (no offense to any one who actually does like the CGI movies- just expressing my opinion and taking advantage of freedom of speech and press).
Desiree chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
Every chapter is more and mire interesting. What happen now?
Baileigh chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
PLEASEEEE finish this!
Baileigh chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
PLEASSEEEEEEEEE finish this story! I'm dying!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Please finish it soon! I'm hanging on the edge of my seat!
Firefly6 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
One of the best fanfictions I've read, please update soon it's getting good... :)
Zelda Sheik chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Hi! I'm really curious to know the end! It's a really good story! :D hope you can publish the last chapters
PinkPastel chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
I think this story line is really great. The conversations make sense with the characters and the descriptions are very nice also. Keep it up!
PinkPastel chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Ok, so, i'll do a longer review later when I am done with what you have written, but this is really annoying me. John Bob is spelt Jean Bob. Ok, back to reading. Nice job so far!