Reviews for Evil Had A Daughter & Her Name Is Revenge
Anonymous chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
Ahhh! Cliffy! Update soon!
theroseknight chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
please update! You left off on such a cliff hanger and i am desperate for more!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
Now why don't they make THIS a movie, seeing that it's so good (shout out to the author) and that they're making all these other CGI sequels. If any of these film makers came to their senses about this, I suggest they also do hand-drawn animation, because the CGI really doesn't suit the Swan Princess characters and besides that the CGI storylines are poorly developed (no offense to any one who actually does like the CGI movies- just expressing my opinion and taking advantage of freedom of speech and press).
Desiree chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
Every chapter is more and mire interesting. What happen now?
Baileigh chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
PLEASEEEE finish this!
Baileigh chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
PLEASSEEEEEEEEE finish this story! I'm dying!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Please finish it soon! I'm hanging on the edge of my seat!
Firefly6 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
One of the best fanfictions I've read, please update soon it's getting good... :)
Zelda Sheik chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Hi! I'm really curious to know the end! It's a really good story! :D hope you can publish the last chapters
PinkPastel chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
I think this story line is really great. The conversations make sense with the characters and the descriptions are very nice also. Keep it up!
PinkPastel chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Ok, so, i'll do a longer review later when I am done with what you have written, but this is really annoying me. John Bob is spelt Jean Bob. Ok, back to reading. Nice job so far!
lilmoosic011 chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Awesome! Great Update speed :D I'm really excited to see where you'll take this!
AnnieUSA chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
I'm waiting, slowly waiting for the light to go off and for Derek to have an epiphany and realize that is not his Odette, or the real one anyways. And judging by the way this is going I'm going to be waiting along time for that to happen, probably as long as the real Odette is waiting now. I only wish this chapter was a bit longer so we can find out more, but still a great chapter none the less. Please don't leave me waiting until the third night for Derek to barely realize something is off, can he figure it out on the next chapter :) Great story and I hope the suspense only builds up.
AnnieUSA chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Sorry it says Guest for the review for this chapter. I forgot to sign in :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
And so history repeats it's self. Veronica turns Odette into a swan, ultimatum and plan all laid out, and she is going to confuse Derek into thinking she is Odette. None of these villains have a sense of originality, do they. I just hope that Derek and Odette both due their part in finding each other and helping stop this maniac from A. Killing Odette, B. Getting the Kingdom with the use of the Forbidden Arts. or C. Derek barely comes through and once again has to use magic to get Odette back. Great detail in the chapter though :)