Reviews for Her Scarlet Letter
aquathyst chapter 38 . 8/29/2014
I knew it.
"i love her. more than anything." chase didn't put any specific name there.
ugh, this is so tragic. LOVE IT THOUGH , this is beautiful. the last chapter, the epilogue. I'm pretty sure chase regrets nothing because he died heroically, saving the family he loved the most.
plus my otp is ChasexAkari/angela.

I didn't hate kasey though, I think he is adorable xD
and jin, well, he is a jerk. lol. why would he leave her without sending any letters or whatever? It's very understandable of angela to have an affair.
well, um.. sort of.
Pixelsaber chapter 35 . 6/30/2014
Hello there!
This isn't actually the first time reading this, that was... over a year ago... well anyway I was re-reading it and decided to leave a review now before I forget.
I'm currently at chapter 6? Don't remember, and my memory isn't the best so I've probably forgotten alot...
Also I haven't read the scarlet letter so I can't really compare.
-Characters where very good. I cared for these characters, I felt like through the course of this story I got to know them personally.
-Your writting is great.
-The pacing in the story was great.
This an amazing story, nothing short of greatness.
I haven't checked your other stories but I probably will sometime soon.
Now I must depart, your profile picture is making the void return...
Have a nice day!
"Adios"
Guest chapter 38 . 6/29/2014
Wow, this was honestly amazing. I wasn't expecting to get as into this story as I did, but it's so well written and exciting. I had it narrowed down to Chase and Calvin, so I'm glad that it was a coin toss away, haha. I do feel bad for Maya, though, she's always the butt of everything in Chase-related fanfics, it actually makes me really sad! I'm glad you didn't completely throw her under the bus in the story, though.
LeighEm chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
What an amazing story. I just finished it and I must say this is hands down the best Harvest Moon fanfiction I've ever read. Your writing style is simply wonderful, not to mention the creative twists you added. You brought these characters to life and I was nearly in tears by the end of this story. I was also a tad biased since I love Chase, haha. Anyways, amazing job. This story is truly a gem of its category.
LeighEm chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Wow, I'm only on chapter 4 but I must say that your writing is excellent. It's so hard to find a well written Harvest Moon story, but I've fallen in love with your writing style. I'm actually not too familiar with The Scarlet Letter, just the basis, (I don't know how I escaped high school without doing so...) but I can tell you've merged the two worlds very nicely. I love the way you bring the characters to life and out of that two-dimensional shell they have in the game. Animal Parade is one of my favorites. When I get more time, I will definitely read and review the rest. Amazing work.
WindRush chapter 35 . 3/12/2014
This was so beautiful and different from any other Harvest Moon fanfic I've ever read. I honestly loved this story (though I did hate it at some points XD) but I guess that's what an author is supposed to do, make the readers feel every emotion possible! Anyway, this great!
Pandora'sDarkDreamer chapter 27 . 10/10/2013
Oh gosh really. You are one amazing writer. I may have read it late but the story just pulls at my heartstrings so much it hurts. I swear I was crying in this chapter. And I ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WAS CALVIN! and here comes Chase. You know how to make a really good story... Ok now I am speechless.

SIMPLY AMAZING!
SouthernGoth chapter 38 . 8/20/2013
All in all this was a great story! I am a writer myself and if the story hasnt hooked me by the end of the chapter, i usually move on to something else. I must say that i had a really hard time putting this one down. Congrats
ajayeclipsed chapter 37 . 8/3/2013
I found this story when browsing around on the site and am so glad I did. It sounds silly but it actually reduced me to tears in some places, especially the ending chapters. I suspected Chase from the starting chapters, either Chase or Calvin, so when the father was named I celebrated a little, haha. A very beautifully sad story made sp much better because it was written so well! (Everything you wrote is so good though! :3) This has inspired me to read the book too as I've found it in my local library, yay ..
ShermanTheWorm chapter 38 . 5/14/2013
This was a truly amazing story. Seriously. I just found it whole roaming on the site an decided it sounded pretty interesting:)
Geez, I got so absorbed in it! Just reading it was like a giant puzzle. I'm pretty sure my guesses on who the guy was changed like, ever three chapters lolXD so I kept track and eliminated guys when I was for sure it wasn't them. Hahaha.
Soooo anyway, fantastic job. You are a seriously mega-talented writer, and I can't wait to read whatever stories you come up with next!

Thanks for an amazing read! :)
Trainalf chapter 38 . 5/5/2013
In spite of this being finished over a year ago, I'm tempted to leave this review. I'd just like to say this was a wonderful story that kept be busy for an entire weekend. Beautifully descriptive, fine characterization, and the perfect blend of originality and the game. One of the finest stories on the site.
Xana Vlec chapter 35 . 3/15/2013
It was brilliant. Great job!
I felt so bad for the characters in the end as broken as they were.
They were all severely underdosed on hugs. ;-;
Xana Vlec chapter 26 . 3/15/2013
-sobs into tissue- It's so sweet! ;-; It's sad, painful, and sweet all at the same time. This story really is brilliant. I've never played Animal Parade, nor have I read Scarlet Letter. But now, I want to play the game and read the book! -goes back to reading-
Eloquill chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
First of all, allow me to thank you for being my first (and so far, only) reviewer. It always helps to have encouragement.

Anyway, I love this story so far. I can actually see the town do something like this because it seems like the villagers never do anything scandalous. This should really shake them up. Plus, I love The Scarlet Letter, which is one of the reasons why I picked to read this. I also can't wait to see how Jin reacts to the whole predicament. Will he be like Chillingworth? Or will he be better/worse?

I'm going on a roadtrip which lasts 10 hours and now I know what I'm going to be reading the whole time :)
LovelyAndDull chapter 27 . 2/20/2013
I was right because he's my favorite bachelor. i'm a horrible person xD