Reviews for Perspective
I recently read your story and was impressed with the plot and the excellence of your writing skills and imagination.. I sincerely hope you will continue this story. If not, I will be content with my perceived conclusion. Thank you. You are indeed a gifted author.
Ortella chapter 18 . 11/14
Hey! I really love your story and I'm REALLY looking forward your next chapter. Hope it would be soon.
laylaplu chapter 18 . 10/28
Please continue this story, i must know what happens next to mr darcy and Elizabeth
Iamdissonance chapter 18 . 10/4
Hello there! Hope you're well. I had discovered this story quite a long while ago and simply loved it! In fact, I loved it so much that I felt compelled to read it a second a time while waiting for another chapter to come up. It is quite refreshing to see a new story idea. I do believe it has never been attempted before. You're doing a great job! Do update soon!
Please repost as soon as possible! I really love your story!
feoli chapter 18 . 9/15
Please keep going! This is an amazing story
Autumnmissa chapter 18 . 8/27
More, please. You are doing an amazing job.
Zitta chapter 18 . 8/21
This story line is very original and I can't help but admire the author for her dedication to continue to write new chapters in spite of many upheavals in her life. Normally I stay away from WIP but I read all chapters over a two day period and will stay with it.

I admire the writing style and really hope the author will continue. Meanwhile Isend her my very best wishes and hope her physical condition will rapidly improve.
JennyBeeAMDG1 chapter 18 . 8/19
First, let me pass along my condolences and also my congratulations. I am behind, I think for sending either, but then I am only just come upon your story. Let me say how well you seem to understand the period and the characters. Jane Austen would have been proud! I am most heartily looking forward to the next installment. I know it will take some time as I am blessed with 7 myself (you have my complete understanding). I could scarcely put it down! Very well done indeed!
AnnHedonic chapter 18 . 7/28
I love this story. It is so emotionally compelling. You are an excellent writer. I just discovered this new chapter had been posted.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 18 . 7/20
Such a heart braking story. I hope it gets finished with a happy ending like all stories should.
misslin123 chapter 18 . 7/2
i just loveeee this story! im so happy to learn that mr bennet n elizabeth knew darcy was someobe else,rather than they thot him as the real mr smith.
so in the future when the truth abt darcy was finally revealed,he would not be so guilty hiding his identity..mr bennet's history gives us an idea-get lizzy pregnant n take her to see darcy's family..but i strongly abhor that idea..lets just pray for the death of anne or george darcy ( hopefully he didnt alter his will)..the road to happiness for lizzy n darcy would be long and winding-but im looking forward to reading more

p/s : deau author,please please please dont let darcy intrude in jane's and bingley's relationship...i hope he would do the opposite n make everybody happy :)
PopcornWA chapter 18 . 7/1
Dear EllyMae
I have recently found your story and have read with rapt attention. Your writing is delightful and your story both unique and engrossing. I am anxiously awaiting your next installment when life permits. I hope all is well with you and you children.
berkie88 chapter 18 . 6/27
I like the Bennets backstory! I'm feeling very sympathetic towards them, and it explains so much!
But I have no idea how this story can have a happy ending, unless Darcy's father dies before changing his will, or he somehow convinces his father Elizabeth should be his wife, but I can't imagine how that might happen!
I also can't imagine Bingley never finding out Darcy is there, for all the time he is there. I just hope he can keep a secret and Darcy's insight into the Bennet family has things going more smoothly between Bingley and Jane!

Tbh, I saw the Tippen and Charlotte match coming, from her side at least! I'm glad for her, though sorry for what happened to them. And poor girls, for having that happen to them or witnessing that.

I loved the silent dancing btw! Looking forward to the next part!
hongkongphooey63 chapter 18 . 6/1
Agent me plea for you to update and finish this story please.