Reviews for Perspective
tinymiko chapter 15 . 1/29
I hope everything is ok. Or if not that it gets better and if you never finish the story that you know what you did write has brought joy to those who read it.
Avidreader chapter 16 . 1/21
Thank you for weaving such a poignant tale. Sending hugs.
Deanna27 chapter 17 . 1/14
Dear Author, I hope your personal issues are dealt with soon and to your satisfaction, not just so that you can return to the story, but for your peace of mind.
Deanna27 chapter 9 . 1/14
I know that this is quite a while after your loss, I just started this story today. My heart aches for you and your sweet children. My prayers are with you as you continue to grieve as it is an ongoing process. God bless.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 17 . 1/13
Amazing story.
nikkinache chapter 17 . 1/10
I look forward to the next chapter - whenever you manage to complete it; hopefully life is settling down for you. 'Perspective' is very different to the other P and P stories on Fanfiction and I am enjoying it immensely. Thank you.
en-shaedn chapter 17 . 12/31/2015
Thank you so much for writing for us! I've greatly enjoyed reading what you choose to share. While your work is unpolished, it's lively and enjoyable, and obviously heartfelt. I'm so sorry about your niece. I don't know if you're religious or anything, but I'll keep you and your family in my prayers this year. I hope your next year is easier than your last.
Smiley chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
Hi,
this is a great story.
And I would love to read the end of it.
I believe there is one, even though I can't imagine one, which would be suitable. Therefore it's good that I am not the writer of story. I couldn't have written it anyway, cause I am a terrible writer and the story is damned good, but I am at least a reader who believes. That must count for something, cause it's important to believe.
Well, what I want to say (or write) is, that I love your idea for the storyline and your great writing style. So I just want to say THANK YOU for this little fantasy bubble, that will hopefully have a happy ending, so I can keep believing in happy endings.
A belated Merry Christmas and in advance a Happy New Your.

PS:
I'm sorry if my English contains some mistakes, it's not my actual language and I'm still learning.
fastreader12 chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
Please oh please update as soon as you are able! I love how the story is going, and I cannot wait for the next part! :)
eigna74 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I've loved Reading your story. I look forward to the time when you will be able to update this again. Best wishes and I hope life becomes easier for you soon.
Colleen chapter 17 . 11/12/2015
OMG what a wonderful story. I hope you can finish it one day. Should be published.
Beansontoast95 chapter 17 . 10/13/2015
Nooooooooooo don't do that to me UPDATE?!
Annoyed chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
It occurs to me that you have never read Pride And Prejudice. You based an entire dialogue on that ghastly 2005 movie. Absolutely awful.
Fed up chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
It is 'a lot' not 'allot'. Having a program that edits your work does not make up poor grammar.
nbkxu4a chapter 17 . 9/24/2015
I just wanted to say that I hope all is well. It is a fantastic story but real life must take priority