Reviews for Perspective
MollyMPark chapter 19 . 2/20
Such a good story line. Are you going to finish it?
Great
This is such s good story - I hope you return to it!
Just discovered this treasure of a story. Love the twisty plot. So original. We are all waiting for whenever you are able to continue. So sorry that life has dear you and your family such sad blows. Hopefully something like this stories provides a healing outlet. Best V
fermady chapter 19 . 1/29
Hi, absolutely wonderful story, I understand you are very busy but please do not forget it! When you have time come back a continue. Love it!
Please return and finish thus story. Pls pls pls
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2017
Please continue this story soon! Love it
Rosemary Norton chapter 19 . 12/16/2017
Terrific story! I am invested in the characters, but the story need continuation and resolution. please complete the story! I am very anxious to read how all will be resolved!
Mary91 chapter 19 . 12/10/2017
Oh Lizzie, you already have all the information you need and yet so willing to detest Mr Darcy.
I like this story. No idea how this won't end in heartbreak but great story
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2017
I looked at the reviews for this chapter to see if someone else corrected you, but since no one seemed to I thought to do it. I know it's late to do anything about it, but I just wanted to make sure you knew for possible future stories that Mrs. Bennet's name is Fanny, not Bethany.
Elsa007 chapter 19 . 12/7/2017
I found this fic today and I have been glued to it ever since! Your writing is nothing short of incredible. The way you bring these well loved characters to life is astounding and I have loved every minute of being embroiled in this world you have built. This story is one of my favorite fics, actually one of my favorite stories of all time. I absolutely cannot wait until it strikes your fancy to write for us again and I will be waiting with baited breath until such time as you do. I am desperate to know what comes next and I hope that you are inspired and have the time and energy to write again soon.
SugarQuills10 chapter 19 . 11/29/2017
Oh dear! Elizabeth is not impressed by the real Mr Darcy. This has been such a wonderful read thus far. I want to add it to my favourites list however, I cant as its not complete. If you will be around to complete this, you can count on me to read. Great story thus far, dear author.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Please please please update!
Naniela chapter 19 . 10/21/2017
Oh god please update D:
Amidarcy chapter 19 . 10/2/2017
This story is just so, so, so perfect. I started it today, and whilst I told myself I would only read two chapters, I ended up reading al the way to here! This story is written perfectly, and the way you present Darcy's charecter is wonderful. I loved the last part of chapter 19; I can't wait until Elizabeth realises that her Mr Smith and Mr Darcy are in fact the same person! I really really hope you update soon :) pretty pleaseee