Reviews for Perspective
Guest chapter 15 . 3h ago
This is superb! Keep up the great work!
darcy84 chapter 15 . 4/23
Another chapter pleaseeeee and can add the date on the post itself too plz
ImprovementByExtensiveReading chapter 15 . 4/3
Whew, I'm glad Carry lived even though it sounds like she will have a very hard life ahead of her. Oh, Charlotte. Sweet Charlotte. I didn't always have a soft spot for her, but I do so very much now. I can only hope that Mr. Tippen will see how very valuable she is. She has offered him everything. Money to rebuild, someone to take care of his sister, companionship, a hard worker, a family. I hope he falls deeply in love w/ her in time. Charlotte deserves so much more and yet she freely gives it to him.

Darcy washing Lizzy up, oh my heart. He cares so much for her. This is a heartbreaking journey. I hope there isn't too much angst. I know Darcy needs to get his priorities sorted out and his issues w/ his family. I don't know how you're going to do it but it is going to be so delightfully sweet once they are together.

This was a blow to my heart and my favorite line of this chapter "But I wonder, Mr. Smith, will you play the part of the cushion, or the blow?" Oh how I want to protect Lizzy from heartache. I'm afraid it's impossible to prevent it in this story.
pigsfly chapter 15 . 4/2
What a lovely story! I have long been following it in silence and after reading this chapter feel the need to leave you a little token of appreciation. There are many versions of Darcy and Elizabeth in fan fiction as each author handles the characters differently but you've captured the spirit of Jane Austen's original characters, even being set under such different circumstances. The way you write is a perfect fit for the time period and characters and you have done each character more than a little justice. I look forward to their changes and growth as the story progresses. I have enjoyed every moment I've read this story and hope to read more soon! Good luck with everything in life and thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
Kikibb chapter 15 . 3/19
Ooh, i love your story, i love this Darcy and I love your Lizzy.

I started to read your story yesterday and I could not put it down. I just love it! It is so sensitive, so wise, so... Inspiring! Keep going on.

My first language is not English, but I am pretty good at editing for misspelling (its/it's, 's, etc.). Si, if you need an extra pair of eyes before downloading your chapters, i'd be happy to help. No strings attached. My kids are teenagers now, i have time on my hands.
Gally 619 chapter 15 . 3/17
So I had not forgot this story, however it took me a while to figure out which one it was (mostly because I was confusing it with the fanfiction above on my email list which is a P&P and Harry Potter world cross over!). I hope you update again soon and good luck with everything!
Excellent chapter. I don't understand the phrase at the end : "to reconcile yourself." Does she mean Darcy is there to reconcile his inevitable future?

I miss the Darcy/Elizabeth tension. The chat with Charlotte was so good and so sad too.
I am heartbroken for you and your family. I don't know when this transpired but such a loss takes time to heal. I hope you have received comfort from above for you and your youngsters.
Thanks for not abandoning the story.
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 15 . 3/3
Mr. B is a fool to let his girl see that absolute horror, the man is just so lacking in good sense. Darcy, I think, is beginning to listen to his own wishes, his own heart. It's his life, after all, not his families. He is too good of a man to be dictated to for the sake of propriety. I love this Darcy. I hope he puts he and Lizzy out of their misery, and offer for her. A kiss to seal the deal, is always a nice touch. Thanks for posting. Your stories are lovely. Please, write again soon. Thanks.
TiaMaria710 chapter 2 . 3/2
The detail you give regarding Darcy's obligations gives true insight to his stoic nature. Whether he will maintain that facade in this story remains to be seen. Again, you have my interest. Wonderful detail and flow to the story.
TiaMaria710 chapter 1 . 3/2
Believable confrontation with the family elders. Really makes you cringe. This was a great beginning. Most P&P FF has at least one family member that is a support. Thank goodness for Harvey.
Avanell chapter 15 . 3/1
First of all...congratulations!

Wonderful, sad yet hopeful events. Loved what Charlotte said to Darcy/Smith! And how well he took care of our Elizabeth :D
Taly-chan chapter 15 . 3/1
"Even on the worst day, there is a possibility for joy"

That's a line from Castle, but I through out it felt so very fitting. Beautiful chapter.
Valentine Rain chapter 15 . 3/1
Can't wait for more! x
Moonflower26 chapter 15 . 2/27
Very original approach to P&P! I hope to see continuation soon!