Reviews for Perspective
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 1 . 8h
So Darcy has no choice. Marry Anne or lose it all. Richard and G is never a good fit. Blast and botheration! I hope he and Lizzy hit it off well. He's got enough pain in his life as it is.
Great story. Cheers.
An intriguing story.
Would love to see it finished.
Will anne die first or mr darcy?

Hope your personal life has improved.
Perhaps as your children grow older, you'll find time tonreturn to this story.
pavan Devatha chapter 19 . 2/21
Beautifull, simply beautiful. very elegantly done. Such depth of emotion from darcy and understanding from lizzy. really wonderful.
Finallllyyyyy! And you're back! :D
Sooo good to see! :)

The minute you updated I got a notification. And I immediately checked to see if it was a new chapter update or a notice about putting it on hold or something (thank God it's not the latter). And I re-read the whole story again, and then went through all the drama and love and ended up with the new chapter. It's beautiful and touching EVERY SINGLE TIME!

I absolutely loved it, and do update again soon :P
Haha, it's really funny how Elizabeth doesn't like the sound of "Mr Darcy" but is so fond of the Darcy that she unknowingly knows. I can't wait to see his reaction to her opinion! Will it make it more humble, or would he be affronted by her opinion and get defensive? I can't wait to know more! Thanks for this!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 19 . 2/20
Oh the irony!
BeepKeeper chapter 19 . 2/19
This is a very enjoyable story. I love the twist of Darcy hiding out at Longbourn. More please!
Mr Bennet is so ancient! four score eighty :) - Like your story!
AboutApostrophes chapter 19 . 2/19
Oops! It appears I forgot to give you more than one example that I've found. Here, for I don't think I'd believe me either if I wasn't given substantial evidence (all from chapter 10 alone) :D
"Miss Elizabeth's excitement at new acquaintance's" - the second apostrophe (in acquaintances) is misused
"Papa say's he has five thousand a year!" - 'says' is not a contraction so it doesn't need an apostrophe
"for Janes sake" - missing an apostrophe
"The ladies personal attributes aside" - here you are only talking about Jane, so you would only use the singular 'lady' and an apostrophe to show they're her 'personal attributes'
"just because Jane is your mothers choice of bride" - an apostrophe is needed in "mother's"
I hope this is enough evidence for you, and I also hope that you don't take offense at this as I would hate to upset anyone. I would just like to suggest that you maybe SPAG check your work after writing, or maybe get a beta checker to point out the mistakes that you miss.
Sorry for this again,
That same impertinent teen
AboutApostrophes chapter 19 . 2/19
Hi! I've been enjoying this story for quite a while now. Indeed, the first time I came across it, it had only 6 chapters, so you can see how much I like it, as I keep coming back! However, I would like to make a suggestion, as I think it would help your work appear more sophisticated since it is a rather small and simple error that I've observed quite a few times, which suggests an actual misunderstanding instead of just a typing error.
"Her sisters womanly curves" "
I'm sure you can see what all these extracts I've taken from your story have in common: a missing or a misused apostrophe. I'm not going to insult your intellect, as you seem to be a person of good sense, by explaining their use as if you were in primary school again. I just wanted to bring it to your attention, as I feel it will vastly improve your work if your grammar was as immaculate as your plotline :D
Thanks for dealing with my impertinence,
A teenager who's obsessed with grammar
Avanell chapter 19 . 2/19
Finally an update! Loved the scene where Darcy accompanied Elizabeth, then had to leave (he must have known he had to at some point, lol). then hearing of "him" later with the Bingleys. Yikes!
Happy Lizzy chapter 19 . 2/18
Funny how Lizzy disliked D even w/out meeting him.
nesciamema chapter 19 . 2/18
Great to read a new chapter, how ironic for Lizzy to hate the idea of Darcy while loving the man he's become as Smith.
Lisa Cooper chapter 19 . 2/17
You may add yourself to the list of talented writers on . You re keeping up pretty well with Miss Austen as your work in PERSPECTIVE seems to have some weight to it. Some of Elizabeth's discussions with Mr. William Smith have some hard learned lessons like your reflections on Mrs. Bennet are how she has been shaped into the women she is acting like in this story. Your version seems deeper. With what I just mentioned, the level of description and dialogue, etc. I say bravo to your writing in this story. Yes, there are issues with grammar and punctuation, but they aren't so jarring as to really break my interest in your storyline. I would like to enjoy more of your story, but I know life happens in bigger and smaller ways like you have mentioned earlier in your author notes. God be with you as you live your life, and I shall be happy as bits more of this story come out, AS YOU CAN.
EyreGirl chapter 19 . 2/17
Oh dear, the great Mr Darcy has been by your side all this time!
lyonfoch chapter 19 . 2/17
Oh my goodness! I can't wait to see where this goes! I'm so glad I only found this story recently because I've devoured all 19 chapters in one go. I love Darcy's vulnerability and Elizabeth's strength in this, and how beautifully you've developed Mr and Mrs Bennet's characters. I also really like that I can't tell how you're going to move this plot forward. Hope you'll be able to update this soon! How many chapters do you foresee for this story?