Reviews for Perspective
MerytonMiss chapter 1 . 8/14
this story is well worth the long wait.
Any updates?
Come backkkkk. Please? The angst is killing me and I need to know what happens next!
I don't typically post comments, but, having stumbled upon this quite accidentally, I finished the whole lot in one sitting and hope for more to come soon! Really enjoyed the character development and exploration of motivations. Keep it up!
Please please finish this story - it's so good!
Please add more chapters soon- the story is getting sooo good!
PsychadelicReverie chapter 19 . 6/22
This is by far my favorite Pride and Prejudice story I've read yet! Will you post more, or have you abandoned it?
aajeem chapter 19 . 6/18
Update please...
BookRookie12 chapter 19 . 6/17
Ohhhhh dear...
Please update soon! I understand you're really busy, but I HAVE TO JNOW WHAY HAPPENS NEXT!
BookRookie12 chapter 18 . 6/17
I just need to tell you: a score is 20 years, not 10! So when Mr. Bennet was supposed to be forty, you should say twoscore, not four. Fourscore years is eighty years!
BookRookie12 chapter 14 . 6/17
I hope you feel better soon, since you give me such joy and peace that you should get some in return! You're so brave! I hope you can get through this with nothing more than slight pain. Congratulations!
Oh, and I love your story! It's well thought out, and if the grammar isn't perfect, I can look past a couple mistakes. The part where Darcy says "I love her" is just beautiful. I hope I can write a scene that beautiful. Plus, the thing with George Tippen is very realistic, and I'm sorry if any of your family has been in this situation.
Thank you! You're a wonderful person, remember that!
BookRookie12 chapter 9 . 6/17
I'm so sorry for you... no wonder Darcy's emptiness was so raw. It was so real. Write what you know, but in this case I'd prefer if you didn't know such grief. I wanted your niece to live, poor girl. I hope she had a good life.
BookRookie12 chapter 5 . 6/16
Estate Manager isn't what they called them... they called them stewards.
So compelling! Please post soon soon soon!
TrippandFall chapter 1 . 6/5
I just reread your beautiful story and wanted to remind you of what an awesome author you are.