Reviews for The Flock Goes Greek
Miasalad chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
Hey, I wnt the story pls.
Email is
arxmuse chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
Ok, I really don't want to adopt it, so how about you... idk make it a quest for something. Also, make Percy really awesome. If you don't want to do it, I will totally adopt your story with credit going to you for the first 3 chapters. Please PM me if you accept my request.
kelphead2 chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
i'll adopt it. okay. that sounded weird. but i'll take up the story if you want, though it will probably have slow updates and a Virals influence. but hey, i like challenges!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Maybe u should do a rewrite only with a guide and plot this time and some idea of how it's gonna end.
Ravenclaw667 chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Sadness... Love the story if someone adopts it would let me know?
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Ha! I remember the green hair! Can't wait to read more!
Also, i think they're called white coats.
ERB000 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
HURRY UP AND UPDATE CUZ THIS STORY IS EPIC
Ali-wa chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
White coats. And update
Katerina-Evasivi chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
LOL nice chapter! Update!
m7star chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Who is Festus* wink wink* Call her Olivia. Also, I feel bad for Percy, Annabeth is the opposition to the stereotypical blonde, and BLACKJACK RULES!
your cousin chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
white coats you uneducated mundie, white coats.

otherwise, your chapter was almost comparable to my face in beauty. ;)
Hermes' Little Girl chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Ah, poor Per- never mind. Poor Ari.
White coats.
Are you still accepting OCs?
Festus chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Name:
Gender: Female
Greek God Parent: Aphrodite
Strengths: Beauty
Weaknesses: Honesty
Favored Weapon: ChiRonesia perfume -makes monsters fall in love with her instantly and do what ever it is she wants
Best friend: Annabeth, Jupiner and Fang and later Max
Worst Enemy: Drew
Background: She doesn't like that the Aphrodite house is going to break Fang'
s heart. She once had a boy do that to her and has seen it happen too many times. She and Jupiner are best friends. She is trying to forget her past so doesn't talk about it.
Festus chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Name: Chan
Gender: male
Greek God Parent: Ares
Strengths: Strong
Weaknesses: has a paralyzing fear of hornets
Favored Weapon: javelin Agamemnon
Best friend: Fang
Worst Enemy: looks down on Grover and Tyson
Background: Is Chinese in descent. Grandfather worked on the Transcontinental RR. Got javelin in a quest from Ares. He is odd because he does not openly hate Percy. Instead he is just indifferent. Javelin is named after the son of King Atreus and Queen Aerope of Mycenae. There is a rumor he is related to the true Agamemnon. He and Fang hit it off great. Well, at least as good as Fang can...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Name: Arista
Gender: Female
Godly Parent: Artimes a hunter
Strengths: animals absolutly LOVE her
Weaknesses: Impulsive
Favored Weapon: sword named Saphiren
Best friend: Thalia, but become friends with Percy, Annabeth, and Nudge
Worst enemy: Her rival is Fang. Does not like Tyson.
Background: got really annoyed with people thinking she liked her guy friends and ran into a harpie in an alley. Found out about the hunters after Thalia saved her from harpie. Joined the hunters and became best friends with Thalia and Thalia told her all about Percy and Annabeth's adventures.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T KILL HER IF YOU ARE MY FRIEND! She is an awesome charecter and she can probably stop the story from being too boring/give you a reason for a new conflict. Blackjack will probably get donuts from her...
Thanks