Reviews for The Chance of Change
commanderbog chapter 14 . 11/3/2018
Ugh why different people? Ranma and Akane only please
commanderbog chapter 11 . 11/3/2018
Ranma's thoughts about college are SOO true! Potential is literally all you're stripped down to after high school, and it's your choice of how you will grow yourself.
commanderbog chapter 10 . 11/3/2018
It's exhausting being determined when you don't know where you're going. It's just...empty.

I RELATEEEE!
commanderbog chapter 8 . 11/3/2018
Pssht I don't care if you wrote 50 more chapters with just him and her. I love it.
commanderbog chapter 7 . 11/3/2018
This is so amazing. That kiss had me undone.
commanderbog chapter 4 . 11/3/2018
Damn, I was swooning when Ranma gave her that confident "lopsided" smile and tilted his head. I felt exactly what Akane felt.
Diana Tendo chapter 14 . 10/13/2018
Holaa! Me pregunto cuando publicarás el siguiente capítulo! Espero pronto, la espera y mis ansias me matan jajaja
Vernica chapter 14 . 7/4/2018
Leer tu historia fue todo un viaje, lo escribiste tan coherente que me hizo recordar buenos tiempos de cuando estaba por salir de la preparatoria pero también disfruté mucho ver a mis personajes favoritos en este tipo de situaciones por las que todos normalmente pasamos. Siempre leí los capítulos con una sonrisa soñadora :) de mis favoritos fue el día de la venganza en la escuela, no podía dejar de leer y soltar risitas... ojalá y eso se hiciera en donde yo vivo.
Una pena que esté incompleto... después de tantos años dudo que se llegues a terminar la historia, pero si por alguna razón pasa, estaré aquí para leerlo.
Un saludo
commanderbog chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
I read this on ao3 and really enjoyed it. I laughed at the part where Ranma was like, "Don't wanna crush ya!" LOLLLL Good work with this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Hi Pia-san,
Thank you so so much for sharing this story with us. I read this fic for a week and wow. So floored with... everything. I can tell that this story is as much as one's coming-of-age story, injecting realism in characters we all love and to witness an organic development if Takahashi-san made the story less crazy (lol). There were so many relatable things from the story that has honestly got me thinking about my own life. As with others in the review section, your Ranma and Akane is so endearing and I appreciate the amount of care you put into depicting the changes in their relationship as the story progresses. One scene that caught me, hook line and sinker, would be the final scene between Akane and Soun at the end of Chapter 8 (Part I). It made me sigh and my heart ache for your Soun. I'll be looking forward to see how you end this story. Regardless of the future, thank you for sharing this story.
All the best,
Jane
FlameDancerStar chapter 14 . 3/12/2017
very well written story
FlameDancerStar chapter 4 . 3/10/2017
I love this story...making me feel like I am in high school all over and can't wait to finish it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Just read your bio! Yaaaaaaaaay! I check up on this story every once in a while, bc can't shake it! It's been YEARS!
Don't let me die not knowing how it ends, pleeeeeare!
akrim chapter 14 . 10/1/2016
You know this fic is just so amazimg, i really love tge dynamics and all. Do you think you will update one day? Id really love it!
Bobbwa chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I thought about this story, today, and had to run home a find it. I still love it!