Reviews for According to Plan
Serenity Winchester chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I love a good crossover and this is a brilliant one. I couldn't find any fault with the Joke's character. I imagine he's both fun and hard to write for. It was wicked that you Spencer and Derek interviewing him, only for Spencer to take the lead. Nicely done! This is a terrific story. Later!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Good job! I enjoyed your Joker. I read it in Mark Hamill's voice, though.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Loved it! :)
misuky7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This was interesting. I love your work, I believe this is the second time I've read this duology. I'm re-reading the next one after this. :3
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Poor Reid. but then... the Joker is one creepy guy.
musiclover0298 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Hey! I've read a few of your stories and I love them all! You really do the characters justice and you are a really talented writer. I'm a huge criminal minds fan, and a massive Reid fan, so I love how true you have stayed to his character. Your stories kept me up until 2 in the morning, so I am officially impressed. That isn't something that happens a lot for me. Keep up the good work!
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
That was very well done, you nailed the Joker :)
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Very cool idea. I like the way you write Reid and the Joker as well, Great job!
Noitamina chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That was so cool!
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
i just came across another joker/reid fic and it brought me to yours. i really hope this isn't the end. You could turn this in to a real story.
justjoe chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Nicely done. Reed and Joker really play well off of each other. The dialog was spot on.
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Freaky! But i seriously wished that they could do a scene like this! I would be in heaven!
AhmoseInarus chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Okay. I admit it... I'm intrigued. O.O *goes to read "Everything Burns"*
PuppyBeBad chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is freaking great. You really captured the Joker.
starrdevil chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Magnificant, a masterful piece of work. The dialogue was well done and not to halting and unrealistic, and very easy to follow. Good job :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »