Reviews for According to Plan
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 3/6
Loved it! :)
misuky7 chapter 1 . 3/5
This was interesting. I love your work, I believe this is the second time I've read this duology. I'm re-reading the next one after this. :3
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 1/28
Poor Reid. but then... the Joker is one creepy guy.
musiclover0298 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Hey! I've read a few of your stories and I love them all! You really do the characters justice and you are a really talented writer. I'm a huge criminal minds fan, and a massive Reid fan, so I love how true you have stayed to his character. Your stories kept me up until 2 in the morning, so I am officially impressed. That isn't something that happens a lot for me. Keep up the good work!
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
That was very well done, you nailed the Joker :)
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Very cool idea. I like the way you write Reid and the Joker as well, Great job!
TogetherForever1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That was so cool!
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
i just came across another joker/reid fic and it brought me to yours. i really hope this isn't the end. You could turn this in to a real story.
justjoe chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Nicely done. Reed and Joker really play well off of each other. The dialog was spot on.
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Freaky! But i seriously wished that they could do a scene like this! I would be in heaven!
AhmoseInarus chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Okay. I admit it... I'm intrigued. O.O *goes to read "Everything Burns"*
PuppyBeBad chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is freaking great. You really captured the Joker.
starrdevil chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Magnificant, a masterful piece of work. The dialogue was well done and not to halting and unrealistic, and very easy to follow. Good job :)
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
The question seemed to take the Joker off-guard. He blinked several times, frowning slightly before he leaned forward, "Kid, I gotta tell ya, if you don't know my name yet, you reeeaaallly shouldn't be here,"

Reid shook his head, "Not that name," he said, "I'm sure half the country has heard of 'The Joker',"

The man smirked, "Only half? What's it take to get the whole country to know me? Do I have to blow up two hospitals?"

The Joker smirked, "I'm very slippery, Spencey," he said, "It takes more than a couple of cops to get me in these chains." He lifted his hands as high as they would go, shaking the chains for emphasis and grinned, another giggle escaping his throat.

Lmfao you write him just as crazy as he should be written!

omg that was just so crazy. I loved it
Jade Starfire chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Great story! Cant wait to read the sequel!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »