Reviews for The Return
mcibiatches chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I like it so far but the question is do you intend to expand on it?
graceling234 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
It's nice to see someone else appreciates the show enough to write a fan fiction story! Keep it up! It sounds as if you have something promising here...
runner3579 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This scene has done a great job of capturing the darkness in Cullen Bohannan. I love it!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Yeah! Love this show... Love this pairing. Great start. Looking forward to more from you
jmeade chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I love this! It's so good to see some more stories for this show. Please add some more!
collective2220 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Short but this chapter was well written. The ending question to himself is my favorite line of the whole chapter.
jalna chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
i always think lily was not like other woman. she choose an american man to marry although she was obviously froma rich anglish family. and her husband even if he comes from a wealthy family was not a very rich man so it have to be a scandal but she didn't care. she was obviously the strongest of the pair. she is not afraid of mr durant ad don't think a lot about his fortune, she know the finest european man and she choose a mister bell from nowhere. but she is attacted to mister bohannon, always has been. he is a true man, dangerous, rough around the edges, but also cultivate under his roughness. people like him, respect him because they see he is uncommun man. mysterious, always acting not expected but always falling in his feet and wining. a man who know his weakness but also his strengh, body and mind. and as an uncommon woman lily like too much a mister bohannon. together they will be a force to be it's good
ballsoutbella chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
So good. I love Hell on Wheels. Can't wait for next chapter!
ReadingInTheDark chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Love when I see new stories about Hell On Wheels.. I can't wait to see where this goes!
LenaGuffi chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Yay! I'm so happy for this fic, please update soon, I share your feelings about Lilly and Cullen, there is some passion there, which should be revisited.
Skylard20 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I like it so far. Please continue, I love the show and need something til the second season starts and so far you've got my attention.
Reallygoodstory chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I really like this story! I haven't read many Hell on Wheels stories, and this is my favorite so far! Please write more!