Reviews for The Lost Game of Freedom
Metal Rules chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Great! Highly inventive and imaginative stuff. You are by far my favourite author on !
Dedicednu chapter 6 . 5/27/2002
AWWWW! You dedicated a chappy to me! *sniff!* TY! AWESOME chapter! Awesome spider effect too :shudder: I could just picture it happening ::double shudder:: I loved the part about the remersance stone and Rocky savin' her. I'm not *THAT* big into romance though!lol

Really excellent ficcy! Could be a movie!

He's not returning your calls either! How dare he! He lucky we luv him! _~
Callie chapter 5 . 5/22/2002
Wow, this is absolutley great! It's very cool, I really like the plot, its so original! Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see how they to the vehicles!
Dedicednu chapter 5 . 5/22/2002
OOOOhhhh...Even the playing field a little bit. Awesome. I don't blame Meyla for not fully trusting Rock yet, but damn! How many times does the poor guy gotta prove himself!LOL..and I know what you mean, I don't think anyone would mind owning The Rock! Lookin' forward to the rest! Awesome ficcy!
Dedicednu chapter 4 . 5/22/2002
Awww...Rocky's soft side is so sweet! Very well written. I could see the whole thing playing out. On to the next chapter!
Thereonly1Phoenix chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
hey thanks! Just for you, here's a preview chapter! - love phoenix!
Dedicednu chapter 3 . 5/21/2002
Again, another awesome chapter. This is were you left off on RF, isn't it? I don't know if this is true, but I noticed that AU fics usually don't get too many reviews...I guess the fictional quality of them turns people off, but I love AU fics! This one is on my favs list!Anyway, Excellent work! Looking forward to the rest!
Dedicednu chapter 2 . 5/18/2002
Another awesome chapter. I like the whole test subject idea (after all these years, Rocky still looks good! _~ ). You are doing an awesome job! Keep it up!
Dedicednu chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Yes! I'm glad you posted it here! I love this fic! It's really good and I'm really into it! I so can't wait for the rest! Awesome fic!
Thereonly1Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
phoenix here - i forgot to write a disclaimer so hang on for a mo and dont sue!