Reviews for Storm Chaser
Ajw1970 chapter 43 . 10/17
Nice to see this story has not died. Thank you! Hopefully the chapters will get more frequent(pdp) but wont hold my breath for story none the less. Again more please & thank you

AJW1970
Uberscribbler chapter 43 . 10/3
This is...interesting. Is it a set-up, or just regular life settling in for our principals?

How sad is it when the reader automatically presumes every lucky break, however logical, to the character's lives is actually part of some elaborate (or not-so-elaborate) plan that's underway and underfoot? Things seem to be aligning to bring a lot of these characters into collision, so perhaps a bit of suspicion is merited, especially when one considers the long game the author played in a previous series with the same characters.

That said, I do admire the skill the author is bringing to drawing the characters as fully-formed, quirky individuals. It makes it somewhat easier to empathize and enjoy them.

So, more coming, sooner rather than later?!
Sentinel103 chapter 43 . 10/3
Lives are moving along like they should. Kim's career is picking up while Ron's schooling is almost over. I wonder what can screw this up?

Huh, you don't think it would?

ST-103
Jimmy1201 chapter 43 . 10/2
Kim's memory of Yori & Ron interacting in the mission to rescue Sensei did not go the way I was expecting. I was expecting that Kim would come to the conclusion that Yori probably knew Ron a whole lot better than Yori was letting on. And possibly a confrontation about it. But instead, she comes to the conclusion that Ron might be a dangerous Ninja - dangerous even to Kim and Wade. Man, poor Kim's brain really got scrambled when Ron "edited" her memories. Could there be such a thing as a Zorpox the Ninja? Parts of that seem like an oxymoron to me.

But, Wanda and Suzie are there, Yori and Hiro are coming and even bringing Wade's girlfriend. So things are looking up for Wade at least.
Thanks, Jimmy
Bobtrumpet chapter 42 . 6/24
Well done, guys. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter, and hopefully the reunion between our two favorite characters!
Sentinel103 chapter 42 . 6/11
Back on the computer as I noted before I am SURE that there will be a meeting between Kim and Ron that has a little more meat to it than the one at the bar within the next five chapters.

ST103
ST103 chapter 42 . 5/31
I predict that Kim and Ron/Dean WILL cross paths for Real AND talk within 5 chapters.

ST103
newboy chapter 42 . 5/23
One question, and this feels like a big elephant in the room, where is Monkey Fist in all this?

There is no way he would take Ron's ascendence to Monkey Master lying down. I admit him still being stone means he could not do much, but if DNAmy found him, could she break him out? If she did break him out, what will he do?
Robot Wolf 26Z chapter 42 . 5/24
Something in my head is screaming that Kim and Ron are on a collusion course for a reunion...
Jimmy1201 chapter 42 . 5/20
I'd bet that Wanda was not kidding when she said that she worked hard to get the position. Between Ninja training and all the technical stuff she studied to be able to fit in to places like the Space Center, she probably has at least a couple of PH.D equivalents. Looks like Sheldon didn't learn that fire burns and is about to relearn that lessons. If Ron decides he wants a break from hurricanes, he could always take a break at the National Severe Storms Lab at Norman Oklahoma and chase tornadoes for something a bit different...
Robot Wolf 26Z chapter 41 . 12/12/2016
Hurm... Things are progressing...
Bobtrumpet chapter 41 . 12/11/2016
"To get the correct answer, you must ask the correct question ... " Nice. And so Sensei.

I did have to go back and brush up a liitle on what's come before, but "no big." Eagerly awaiting more ...
Sentinel103 chapter 41 . 12/11/2016
Yes indeed Wade and Kim's training has been advanced a little...3:30 wake up, it sounds like my real life word.

Eventually Kimmie is going to run across Ron, I just know it.

ST-103
Jimmy1201 chapter 41 . 12/11/2016
Thanks for the update. I have this vision of Ron holed up in a weather station in Antarctica, Kim finally tracking his butt down and showing up in the middle of a blizzard on dog sled. Hope that the time slip isn't so great as to cause Kim to have to use a walker to catch Ron. LOL.

Thanks, jimmy
Robot Wolf 26Z chapter 40 . 8/28/2016
Hmmm this is gonna be interesting when those two finally meet up agian.