Reviews for Storm Chaser
dandraft15 chapter 3 . 7/8
very heavy on the dialogue I don't know if you improve later on by im out. cheers for the story though
Krusher chapter 19 . 6/14
Ron's memories maybe?
Bobtrumpet chapter 39 . 5/9
Ok guys, get on the stick and update! Please? Don't make me beg . . .
Sentinel103 chapter 39 . 4/10
Is Dean going to get frisky with a girl? I mean...yeah maybe not. He really does think Kim broke him to having romantic relationships. Oh and school marches on.

Jimmy1201 chapter 39 . 4/9
Yeah, Sheldon could reconsider the path in life he is taking and decide to relax and enjoy life (and pretty girls), maybe do a little charity work on the side... Nah, I don't think so. This was sort of a pause chapter, everyone seems to be doing pretty well, Wade is the most changed - pretty amazing for the never-leaves-his-keyboard Internet Ninja and webmaster. But I suspect that something will happen to stir the pot so to speak. Thanks for the update, Jimmy
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
impressive story, hoping to see more action in the Chapter 2!
Randamwriter chapter 38 . 9/29/2015
The story is awesome and I really cannot wait to you get a chance to update it a real one to see how the story progresses. I'm also wondering what's going on with dragon Ichigo I know they're married and have Kidd I just want to know what's going on there lifes
Mahler Avatar chapter 38 . 8/14/2015
Ah, more teen angst as Kim tries to second guess Ron's mystery visit of two months prior, while Dr. Betty and Wade try and do the same thing over at GJ. Sensei fails to get through to a very thick-headed and woefully resigned Monkey Master, while acting in the capacity of both Ms. Lonleyhearts and a clinical therapist to both halves of our estranged couple. And poor Rufus ain't too happy either. But we know it will eventually have a happy ending. Right? ... RIGHT?!

MA
Mahler Avatar chapter 37 . 8/14/2015
Oh, what a close call, and Rufus doing his mole-rat best to reunite our star-crossed lovers. That was a real heartbreaker and tearjerker all wrapped up in a Naco of despair... or maybe bangers and eggs, my British meal of choice, washed down with a few pints of Bass ale to sooth my sorrow. But I look forward to the next chapter, for Kim now knows Ron's been in the area, and now has a plate number.

Hope springs eternal...

MA
chinaluv chapter 38 . 8/2/2015
Love this story keep writing!
Jimmy1201 chapter 38 . 7/27/2015
Ok, so Ron is still stubborn as ever with regards to Kim rejecting him and Sensei is still inscrutable as ever. No change there. Rufus could be the ace in the hole for this story. Wade really does have the world wired - he has Ron on video taken by the pub's surveillance cameras. I suspect that Wade is upping his game along with the others. Dr. Betty Director was loaded for bear with regards to paranoia (Ron didn't stop because he was protecting Kim from the villains stalking him?) - but in the case of Sheldon, I think she needs more. Hmm. I wonder if Sheldon could be the cause of Kim and Ron's next meeting? Suzie and Wanda were great as expected, it really was a miracle that lightning didn't strike the pub. I am trying to remember whether they have any live combat experience or just drink the bad guys under the table. :) Thanks for the update Jimmy
Sentinel103 chapter 38 . 7/27/2015
Both have moved in their own direction after Kim figured for some reason that Ron didn't contact her. It seems at Betty is a little concerned about this as well.

Sensei playing matchmaker...I don't know...

Jimmy1201 chapter 37 . 7/15/2015
I always knew Rufus was the brains of the outfit. Well, they had Wade for technical stuff of course. Wish Rufus had bailed out and run to Kim - Would Ron's fear of Kim cooties have forced him to abandon Rufus - at least temporarily? (Yes I know Kim doesn't have cooties, but it sort of rhymes) Kim, of course, picks the exact wrong time to be overly confident about Ron in talking to friends. Any other time it would be "be on the lookout for RONALD STOPPABLE so I can get my hands on that blonde hunk of burning love and make sweet love to him. I will FIND HIM!" But no, she talks like she has him in the bag already so Ron - as we all knew he would - misunderstands everything.

But maybe now that she has glimpsed him and Rufus, the "I can do anything" fire is lit in Kim. About time - the old Kim (and Wade) would have tracked him to the airport before their leftover beer went flat. At the very least, she would have sprung out of the overhead storage on the plane and tackled him.

I'm not convinced that he will be harder to find. First, he doesn't believe that Kim wants to find him and second, I think Kim is about to stop with the waterworks, put on her hero panties and get serious. Thanks for the update. Jimmy
Sentinel103 chapter 37 . 7/15/2015
Yeah more miles, whata train wreck this has become...I wonder if any more trains are going to pile in.

Ken106348 chapter 37 . 7/15/2015
O you suck I was hoping for them to meet after a long chase in the city followed by some lovely but dirty between the sheets horizontal baby making with Kim screaming to Pluto (it's still a plant to me.)