Reviews for Storm Chaser
Sentinel103 chapter 48 . 10/10
Is 'Nique gonna find Ron? Is she gonna tell Kimmie? Is Ronnie gonna slip outta this sitch like he has tried in the past? Lots of stuff to think about and just to think that this ends in chapter 54...oh how is the authors gonna make this work out?

ST-103
Bobtrumpet chapter 48 . 10/7
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? No? Dang!

Ron has gone beyond stubborn! Way beyond. I think the ninjas are going to have to line up and give Ron a thrashing like the hysterical lady passenger in “Airplane!” Oh well - Ron’s suffering in exchange for our enjoyment. It’s a fair trade. :-)
Jimmy1201 chapter 48 . 10/7
Carbo-loading? I didn't think that Monique ran Marathons...Oh, wait, nothing but nighties, nevermind...

So it's getting to the point where everyone but the supervillains are trying to get them together? Hmmm, maybe this is SSS and Junior who manage to capture the part and chain them together over a bed in a bridal suite... Nah, those days are over. But a reader can dream.

Wanda, bless her heart, pretty much told Ron that Kim is hot for him. (I love Wanda and Suzie for their no-nonsense directness)

Ron is running from Kim just to be stubborn now. Perhaps he feels that Kim working hard to find him is evidence of her feelings for him?

Thanks for the update, Jimmy
Old Soldier chapter 48 . 10/7
Will Nate happen to have a photo of 'Dean' to show Monique? How hard will Kim glomp Ron when she sees him and will she be able to carry on with the mission in a 'professional' manner? Will Ron survive said glomp? Will Hiro have to pin Ron from behind while Yori tries to ninja-slap some sense into him?
haha.plogue chapter 48 . 10/7
i hope to read an update soon.
Mahler Avatar chapter 44 . 8/18
Wow. Finally, full revelation to Kim about Ron, and hints of what's to come. Although dealt a terrific emotional blow, I think our redheaded heroine took it as well as could be expected. And then the old Professor gets snuffed in the meantime. Yes, the thick is certainly plottening...Outstanding work, guys. And Merry Christmas to you both as well, just 8 months late...

MA
Mahler Avatar chapter 43 . 8/18
It's been awhile, but I'm starting to get caught up on this story again. Nice advances all around, but the most intriguing is that Kim and Wade are finally catching on to Ron, Yori and Hiro and their Ninja training, as well as what they're all doing with it now. That Tuesday meeting should be quite interesting...

MA
ajw1970 chapter 47 . 7/29
Well forces are moving to push these 2 together quickly. Just remember pack tnt too tight and it will go off on its own.
Later
AJW
Bobtrumpet chapter 47 . 7/20
Crud, forgot to review this one, too ...
Things are progressing nicely. It’s like watching a train wreck in slow motion, except you know the ending will be ok (it will, won’t it?). I’m waiting for the big reveal to actually come from Ron’s friend to Monique ... whether it results in a direct confrontation, or a convoluted plot to reunite our heroes, I’m not sure.
Uberscribbler chapter 47 . 7/2
Good! Finally! Some actual movement on the movement to move the principles back into collision.

Now, granted, Rufus probably could have maneuvered things further by breaking cover in the previous couple chapters. But that would be sensible and shorten the epic considerably, so naturally it didn't happen. I still have this image of Hanna and Rufus deciding to take matters into their own hands and just knocking on Kim's door, but given The Han hasn't done that, it means it's not supposed to happen.

Yet.

I do like how Ron's multiple lies and evasions are catching up with him faster and faster. I further like how the sub-plot with Sheldon and company is coming unraveled as well. Why doesn't that reassure me?

Geez. As if this couldn't get any more compelling...
haha.plogue chapter 47 . 7/1
Love the update. I hope to read an update soon.
Jimmy1201 chapter 47 . 7/1
Ha! Ol' Ron is a dead man walking. Actually, I think that Wanda and Suzie need to be there when Kim and Ron run into each other. Somehow I believe that it won't be at the grocery store checkout line, but in some situation with gunfire and explosions. Somebody needs to keep the henchmen busy while Kin and Ron get to relieve the pressure of all that pent-up smooching. Well, Kim anyway...

Thanks for the update, Jimmy
Sentinel103 chapter 47 . 7/1
Yay, Well the Possible and Stoppable elders have met...but then so have Ron and Kim, sooooo oh I think that was the second close meeting between Kim and Ron...and I see through the crystal ball that by oh say chapter 50 they will have another close encounter...just sayin!

ST-103
Randy chapter 46 . 4/22
Man, this story is too good. I just can’t wait for each new chapter. I just love how the interconnections between Ron’s friends keep drawing him closer and closer to reuniting with Kim.

I keep thinking in one of the chapters before Ron & Kim get together that somehow Rufus will make his way for a short visit Kim (Mom) & ‘Nique . I really thought with them living in the same development, that Rufus would have snuck out and over to their place. Then ended up with Kim at the hospital where Ron would have to retrieved Rufus by ninja techniques. With Kim just barely missing catching Ron yet another time.

Great work !
Bobtrumpet chapter 46 . 4/21
Love me some “sake sisters!” Hopefully they’ll be more involved in upcoming chapters?
Can’t wait to see how things play out with Monique and her new beau - and how they fit in with Ron and Kim getting back together.
Ron Stoppable’s brain is really the densest thing in the iniverse, huh?