Reviews for Storm Chaser
Randy chapter 46 . 4/22
Man, this story is too good. I just can’t wait for each new chapter. I just love how the interconnections between Ron’s friends keep drawing him closer and closer to reuniting with Kim.

I keep thinking in one of the chapters before Ron & Kim get together that somehow Rufus will make his way for a short visit Kim (Mom) & ‘Nique . I really thought with them living in the same development, that Rufus would have snuck out and over to their place. Then ended up with Kim at the hospital where Ron would have to retrieved Rufus by ninja techniques. With Kim just barely missing catching Ron yet another time.

Great work !
Bobtrumpet chapter 46 . 4/21
Love me some “sake sisters!” Hopefully they’ll be more involved in upcoming chapters?
Can’t wait to see how things play out with Monique and her new beau - and how they fit in with Ron and Kim getting back together.
Ron Stoppable’s brain is really the densest thing in the iniverse, huh?
Jimmy1201 chapter 46 . 4/21
OMG. Ron is feeling the clammy hands of matrimony closing in on him. I am anticipating one final chase where Kim runs his butt down and tackles him. I wonder how much his buddy told Monique about him,..

Thanks, Jimmy
haha.plogue chapter 46 . 4/20
Great update. Hope to read soon. Please don't take long.
Randamwriter chapter 46 . 4/20
Holy crap this just got good
Sentinel103 chapter 46 . 4/20
Hummm, something is missing...never mind, I'll find it. I know that I included it CB. Anyway, good update.

ST-103
Mahler Avatar chapter 42 . 4/9
Well it's been a while for me, and the plot of this entertaining story continues to unfold. Suzie and Wanda are at the Middleton Space Center under deep cover (where Suzie will no doubt learn not to mix up body powder with baking powder), Kim is heading off to London, 'Dean' is now in Florida, and Yori and Hiro will be covertly checking on all The Mountain's friends, while Sheldon contemplates a return to his nefarious activities in Asia. The chess pieces continue to move about as Kim pines and Ron sulks

I'm looking forward to the 3 more chapters I need to read to get caught up, which I will in short order, and hopefully before the next chapter gets posted. Good work guys.

MA
haha.plogue chapter 45 . 4/2
Please don't stop updating.. Please please please please.
math123 chapter 45 . 3/5
Man I hope to see what Ron dose next to the person that try to killed him . I
Bobtrumpet chapter 45 . 2/12
Nice job, guys!

Poor Gemini - dead man walking. Did he get a shiver when Ron had his thought? Will Ron turn the Lotus Blade into a Veg-O-Matic for the occasion? What a way to go .,,

And has Kim had this kind of connection with Ron before? I don't remember. Sometimes the various stories I am reading all run together. :-)

Q: Were the dinners with Wanda, Suzy, and Monique on two different occasions, with the Rufus pick-up in between?
Sentinel103 chapter 45 . 2/11
I think Ronnie boy is going to be move peeved than we realize over the next few chapters anddddd, I think that this is considered a close encounter between Kim and Ron, I expect there will be a few more over the succeeding months. Anyway, what the heck happened to Kim...did she experience the 'big' one?

ST-103
haha.plogue chapter 45 . 2/10
NC update. What chapter will be the confrontation? The chapters are to long.
Jimmy1201 chapter 45 . 2/10
So Ron escaped almost certain temptation from Adette. And given the link to Kim, I wonder what Kim would have felt had Ron given into temptation?

Good to see that Rufus has people to look after him in case Ron's enemies get lucky.

Love modern villain tech where fuses announce a countdown.

Wait, I'm confused, I thought that Ron was supposed to meet up with the GJ agent? No, I went back and reread that Yori had simply said that their paths would cross. I guess in my excitement I read too much into that statement.

I wonder if Kim will find any clues that Ron was there. I assume that the camera was blown up also, otherwise, Gemini might find it interesting that Kim is poking around.

Thanks for the update, Jimmy
jch529 chapter 45 . 2/10
Yay, Dean Kaminsky is back and getting blown up. "Stripes" moment.
haha.plogue chapter 1 . 1/16
Please update... Really love your story. I read it not once did I stop except to sleep, eat, and take a bath. Its really great and one of the few who still continues to update Kim possible story and I hope that you won't stop updating until you finish. Hoping for more.