Reviews for Storm Chaser
Robot Wolf 26Z chapter 41 . 12/12/2016
Hurm... Things are progressing...
Bobtrumpet chapter 41 . 12/11/2016
"To get the correct answer, you must ask the correct question ... " Nice. And so Sensei.

I did have to go back and brush up a liitle on what's come before, but "no big." Eagerly awaiting more ...
Sentinel103 chapter 41 . 12/11/2016
Yes indeed Wade and Kim's training has been advanced a little...3:30 wake up, it sounds like my real life word.

Eventually Kimmie is going to run across Ron, I just know it.

ST-103
Jimmy1201 chapter 41 . 12/11/2016
Thanks for the update. I have this vision of Ron holed up in a weather station in Antarctica, Kim finally tracking his butt down and showing up in the middle of a blizzard on dog sled. Hope that the time slip isn't so great as to cause Kim to have to use a walker to catch Ron. LOL.

Thanks, jimmy
Robot Wolf 26Z chapter 40 . 8/28/2016
Hmmm this is gonna be interesting when those two finally meet up agian.
mechwarrior108 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I like the story line you both are great authors and I can't wait for the next update.
Uberscribbler chapter 40 . 8/17/2016
And thus ends the next long-awaited, richly-done, ever-worth-the-wait chapter. While one feels a degree of sadness there won't be a reunion for the foreseeable future, well, it makes the principles all the more interesting. I do appreciate the little quirks and mannerisms and dimensions that make all the characters more fully-formed (like the Flanner ladies' affinity for china and tea sets; nicely done there).

Must go back and re-learn why Ron is storm chasing these days. Seems darned weird for the character to do, yet so right given he's never been normal in the first place.

Eager and awaiting the next chapter. Please post SOOOON!
Mahler Avatar chapter 40 . 8/15/2016
Another wistful chapter, with weddings, unusual gifts and revelations. Oh, and more Kim angst as well, but with enough wedded bliss of close friends to balance it out. (And some reawakened wistfulness and angsty memories from my own past from nearly 30 years ago, but that's for another time...) But how will the Ronster take it when he sees Kim's signature on the delivery receipt? Perhaps more of his own reawakened wistfulness and angsty memories? C'mon Ron! Wake up and smell the Nacos! What's it going to take, man?

Hey, I've got an idea! Let's get the whole gang together (including some mystical help from Toshimiru, and, what the heck, let's let Sheldon and the Yakuza in on the action as well) to hatch the Mother of All Plots: a faux abduction of Kim, where our young Storm Chaser is forced to come to her rescue! Just chalk it up to the incurable romantic that I still am...

But seriously, what is it going to take to get these two back together, another alien invasion? Whatever you guys have planned, I know its going to be big, and ultimately very satisfying.

Thanks for another great update.
MA
Mahler Avatar chapter 39 . 8/15/2016
A wistful catch-up chapter as we see where everyone is at present, beginning with Ukuma's sad pronouncement about Kim and Ron: "She broke him so bad he may never be fixed."

And then Kim and Dr. Director go mano a mano (or is that womano a womano?), plus a brief update on Drakken and Shego as the Doctor briefly considers a new weather machine, but used for benign purposes, which Shego wisely gets him to reconsider.

But after Ron wakes up in the middle of the night thinking about Kim again, he seeks out advice from Toshimiru in the distant past in an attempt to assuage that empty place in his heart. And the original MMM is pleased when he finds that he's returned a kernel of yearning to Ron's soul, which Ron immediately uses to save a damsel in distress, turning a Yakuza shake down into a gratifying smack down. Ah, feeling much better, Ron? I know that I am!

And now a new chapter beckons...

MA
Bobtrumpet chapter 40 . 8/15/2016
Ok guys, I'm really on edge now.
Even though the delivery people won't divulge his contact info, I can't believe Kim and Monique didn't try to find out ... I'm sure Monique can be, um, persuasive.
And Ron just nedds to stop this avoiding Kim stuff - NOW! I want to slap that boy silly, even if he is the UMM. Maybe Felix can do it for me; Ron won't hurt him. :-)
This really is a fine mess, isn't it?
Jimmy1201 chapter 40 . 8/14/2016
The Mike and Justine are my favorite alternate KP couple. Thanks for including them.

Kim is a "formerly world saving red head"? So she didn't save the world that one time and lost her title? I think she and Ron can honestly still be thought of as world savers even though they might not have done it lately.

If and when Kim gets Ron, she has a whole lot of payback coming.

When Kim signed for the last package, I know she was worried about scaring Ron off, but I wonder if a part of her wanted to add a short note to the signature.

Thanks for the update - Jimmy
Sentinel103 chapter 40 . 8/14/2016
Yay it's posted. Mannnnn I forgot what was in there.

Oh yeah

ST-103
dandraft15 chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
very heavy on the dialogue I don't know if you improve later on by im out. cheers for the story though
Krusher chapter 19 . 6/14/2016
Ron's memories maybe?
Bobtrumpet chapter 39 . 5/9/2016
Ok guys, get on the stick and update! Please? Don't make me beg . . .