Reviews for Storm Chaser
ajw1970 chapter 47 . 7/29
Well forces are moving to push these 2 together quickly. Just remember pack tnt too tight and it will go off on its own.
Later
AJW
Bobtrumpet chapter 47 . 7/20
Crud, forgot to review this one, too ...
Things are progressing nicely. It’s like watching a train wreck in slow motion, except you know the ending will be ok (it will, won’t it?). I’m waiting for the big reveal to actually come from Ron’s friend to Monique ... whether it results in a direct confrontation, or a convoluted plot to reunite our heroes, I’m not sure.
Uberscribbler chapter 47 . 7/2
Good! Finally! Some actual movement on the movement to move the principles back into collision.

Now, granted, Rufus probably could have maneuvered things further by breaking cover in the previous couple chapters. But that would be sensible and shorten the epic considerably, so naturally it didn't happen. I still have this image of Hanna and Rufus deciding to take matters into their own hands and just knocking on Kim's door, but given The Han hasn't done that, it means it's not supposed to happen.

Yet.

I do like how Ron's multiple lies and evasions are catching up with him faster and faster. I further like how the sub-plot with Sheldon and company is coming unraveled as well. Why doesn't that reassure me?

Geez. As if this couldn't get any more compelling...
haha.plogue chapter 47 . 7/1
Love the update. I hope to read an update soon.
Jimmy1201 chapter 47 . 7/1
Ha! Ol' Ron is a dead man walking. Actually, I think that Wanda and Suzie need to be there when Kim and Ron run into each other. Somehow I believe that it won't be at the grocery store checkout line, but in some situation with gunfire and explosions. Somebody needs to keep the henchmen busy while Kin and Ron get to relieve the pressure of all that pent-up smooching. Well, Kim anyway...

Thanks for the update, Jimmy
Sentinel103 chapter 47 . 7/1
Yay, Well the Possible and Stoppable elders have met...but then so have Ron and Kim, sooooo oh I think that was the second close meeting between Kim and Ron...and I see through the crystal ball that by oh say chapter 50 they will have another close encounter...just sayin!

ST-103
Randy chapter 46 . 4/22
Man, this story is too good. I just can’t wait for each new chapter. I just love how the interconnections between Ron’s friends keep drawing him closer and closer to reuniting with Kim.

I keep thinking in one of the chapters before Ron & Kim get together that somehow Rufus will make his way for a short visit Kim (Mom) & ‘Nique . I really thought with them living in the same development, that Rufus would have snuck out and over to their place. Then ended up with Kim at the hospital where Ron would have to retrieved Rufus by ninja techniques. With Kim just barely missing catching Ron yet another time.

Great work !
Bobtrumpet chapter 46 . 4/21
Love me some “sake sisters!” Hopefully they’ll be more involved in upcoming chapters?
Can’t wait to see how things play out with Monique and her new beau - and how they fit in with Ron and Kim getting back together.
Ron Stoppable’s brain is really the densest thing in the iniverse, huh?
Jimmy1201 chapter 46 . 4/21
OMG. Ron is feeling the clammy hands of matrimony closing in on him. I am anticipating one final chase where Kim runs his butt down and tackles him. I wonder how much his buddy told Monique about him,..

Thanks, Jimmy
haha.plogue chapter 46 . 4/20
Great update. Hope to read soon. Please don't take long.
Randamwriter chapter 46 . 4/20
Holy crap this just got good
Sentinel103 chapter 46 . 4/20
Hummm, something is missing...never mind, I'll find it. I know that I included it CB. Anyway, good update.

ST-103
Mahler Avatar chapter 42 . 4/9
Well it's been a while for me, and the plot of this entertaining story continues to unfold. Suzie and Wanda are at the Middleton Space Center under deep cover (where Suzie will no doubt learn not to mix up body powder with baking powder), Kim is heading off to London, 'Dean' is now in Florida, and Yori and Hiro will be covertly checking on all The Mountain's friends, while Sheldon contemplates a return to his nefarious activities in Asia. The chess pieces continue to move about as Kim pines and Ron sulks

I'm looking forward to the 3 more chapters I need to read to get caught up, which I will in short order, and hopefully before the next chapter gets posted. Good work guys.

MA
haha.plogue chapter 45 . 4/2
Please don't stop updating.. Please please please please.
math123 chapter 45 . 3/5