Reviews for Claustrophobia
Regency chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
You captured their dynamic beautifully. Of course he cares about her more than he'd like to admit, and she likes that more than even she realizes. Wonderfully done!
LM chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Nice! Any Malcolm story with romantic overtones is sort of a stretch, but this one was so well done that I could afford a little suspension of disbelief. They both seemed in character and I loved their banter. Although I think the part with describing the Highlands was way too purple and sentimental. "Like the breath of an angel"? Come on! From Malcolm I'd expect something like: "compared to London, the Highland air feels like walking onto a pine-covered beach after crossing the Atlantic in a f_ing tanker's machine room with only the diesel engine for company".

"Good God, Nic'la, what have you done to your face? When I told you politics was a circus, I promise I was joking—though either way, you're still the bloody clown.'" - that's the Malcolm we know and love. Good job!
prosfan chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Aww, this was so sweet. I really liked the imagery of Malcolm describing Scotland to Nicola. :)

All in all, I really enjoyed it :)
prosfan chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
I didn't realise that I hadn't reviewed chapter two, so I shall do so now.

" That's another fucking thing that I don't understand about ye. How can ye can be such a pathetic imbecile and yet somehow manage to use words like 'abominate' correctly?"

I really like this line.

And the way that she gets him to say sorry. Ncola 1- 0 Malcolm. :P
Jay chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Hope you update this - really like it so far!
DreamerJaney chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I just wanted to say that I am really enjoying this story thus far and was wondering if you planning on wrinting anymore chapters.
prosfan chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I'll freely admit that I am even newer to the fandom that you, but I really enjoyed this. I could see Rebbecca Frint perfectly and I loved Malcolm's dialogue.

I am intrigued as to what happens next. :)