Reviews for Claustrophobia
LM chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Nice! Any Malcolm story with romantic overtones is sort of a stretch, but this one was so well done that I could afford a little suspension of disbelief. They both seemed in character and I loved their banter. Although I think the part with describing the Highlands was way too purple and sentimental. "Like the breath of an angel"? Come on! From Malcolm I'd expect something like: "compared to London, the Highland air feels like walking onto a pine-covered beach after crossing the Atlantic in a f_ing tanker's machine room with only the diesel engine for company".

"Good God, Nic'la, what have you done to your face? When I told you politics was a circus, I promise I was joking—though either way, you're still the bloody clown.'" - that's the Malcolm we know and love. Good job!
prosfan chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Aww, this was so sweet. I really liked the imagery of Malcolm describing Scotland to Nicola. :)

All in all, I really enjoyed it :)
prosfan chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
I didn't realise that I hadn't reviewed chapter two, so I shall do so now.

" That's another fucking thing that I don't understand about ye. How can ye can be such a pathetic imbecile and yet somehow manage to use words like 'abominate' correctly?"

I really like this line.

And the way that she gets him to say sorry. Ncola 1- 0 Malcolm. :P
Jay chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Hope you update this - really like it so far!
DreamerJaney chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I just wanted to say that I am really enjoying this story thus far and was wondering if you planning on wrinting anymore chapters.
prosfan chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I'll freely admit that I am even newer to the fandom that you, but I really enjoyed this. I could see Rebbecca Frint perfectly and I loved Malcolm's dialogue.

I am intrigued as to what happens next. :)