Reviews for Tribulation of Etsia: Gatherer
Solomon the Slowking chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Good beginning to the story so far. The cards are working well together and the story line is already progressing.

I actually only have one problem with this chapter and that is of small interest: Spitemare is white so Serra's boon would have made it more powerful.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
The cards used for this chapter go together better than in the chapters for Of Protection and Instinct. Here, we get a thief using a drake umbra to make his quick escape, then the death-marked elf stirs up a mystery and makes me wonder if the thief might be connected. Maybe he is trying to steal holy artifacts to weaken the people of Etsia, so a group he could be working for can make a move and that elf was their first victim? Just theories, but this story could go in any direction! Thanks for posting a new story!

Just one issue: you want to use commas at the end of dialogue when there's more text in the sentence. Instead of "Stay here and put out the fires in the back." Surim ordered him., you want "Stay here and put out the fires in the back," Surim ordered him.